Bulk Ammo?? - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bulk Ammo??

Quote Originally Posted by theicemanmpls View Post
    The bullets from master cast are not reloads per say, they are re-manufactured. There is a difference. They use commercial cartage equipment. Not single stage or multi stage press. They are at the low end of velocity, and use cheap powder in the .38's. However they work better then WWB. Give them a call.
    Just my two cents.
    barely worth a penny.

Quote Originally Posted by THE DUKE OF ESSEX View Post
    Federal 9mm at Walmart 9.47 per box of 50, but you actually have to leave your home to go and get it.
    +1. and they were always out of them around here too until after the scotus ruling on chicago.. then suddenly I never find them out of them anymore. only thing I need but don't see now is .45
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

AimSurplus.com. Shipping on 10 boxes was only $13.

AIM Surplus Home

But 9mm cheapest at Walmart for me so far. Just got to visit early and often. We have several stores in our area.

Thumbs up Targetmaster

I stopped by the store and they had tons of .45/.40 & 9mm. They are selling UMC .45acp, 230 grain, FMJ
    for $199.99 / 500 Round Case. I don't know if they shipped but it's worth a call. Targetmaster Gun Shop and Firearm Range - Monthly Specials

I also picked up a case of Remington 12ga. target loads 71/2 for about $60! Great for skeet or clay pidgeon shooting. I think I am going to have a little fun this weekend

You can also give the following a try. They've done most of the research and line the ammo cheapest up (note: they list most calbers of ammo, both rifle and handgun):

AmmoEngine: 9mm / 9x19mm Parabellum (Luger), Instock For Sale Premium & Discount Ammunition, Ammo Deals
    Last edited by ronwill; 08-14-2010 at 11:15 AM. Reason: Added Info

Wally World has the best overall deal on FMJ 9mm, 40, and 45s, 380s not so much, but not all stores have everything in stock, sometime you can get lucky at a gun show, bought 500rds of mixed 223 yesterday at a gun show for $100, and it came in a military can, had all differant brands in it, but my ARs not fussy

8. FIANLLY found some of that Federal ammo at Wal-Mart. They would only let me buy 3 boxes though which kinda sucks. Cheapest I have found so far.... Yet to fire the ammo though.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by angrypenguin View Post
    FIANLLY found some of that Federal ammo at Wal-Mart. They would only let me buy 3 boxes though which kinda sucks. Cheapest I have found so far.... Yet to fire the ammo though.
    I've noticed that Walmart started carrying "Federal Ammo". I paid $15.97/.45acp, compared to 100rd box of Winchester for $32.97, which averages to $16.48, but as everyone knows WallyWorld is a hit or miss when it comes down to availability.

They also have Federal 12ga. 2 3/4 (8 shot) 100rds/$20 compared to the $24 for the same load-out using Remington "Target Loads", which is a pretty good deal for all those hunters and skeet/clay shooters!

I use this site to check current prices. Just enter the caliber under Pistol or rifle.
    AmmoEngine: .223 Remington/5.56x45mm, Instock For Sale Premium & Discount Ammunition, Ammo Deals

I just picked up 500 rounds of tula 308 for $119+sh from these guys. they seem to always get some good deals on surplus and bulk ammo.
    Tula .308 Win FMJ 150grn 20rd Box

I usually find some smokin deals on slick deals under sports
    Hot Deals - SlickDeals.net Forums

Sorry, double post

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast