Bulk Ammo??
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bulk Ammo??

1. Bulk Ammo??

Anyone bought any bulk ammo for cheap from any online place? I am looking for a good cheap place to buy some bulk ammo in 9mm and .380.

I have shot probably 1,000 rounds of PMC ammo with no isses and have found it for $155 for 600 rounds at cabelas.com. Anyone heard of any bad issues with this ammo? Know of somewhere to buy it cheaper or a better ammo for the same price?

Thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by angrypenguin View Post
    Anyone bought any bulk ammo for cheap from any online place? I am looking for a good cheap place to buy some bulk ammo in 9mm and .380.

I have shot probably 1,000 rounds of PMC ammo with no isses and have found it for $155 for 600 rounds at cabelas.com. Anyone heard of any bad issues with this ammo? Know of somewhere to buy it cheaper?

Thanks!!
    Did you save your brass?

Try this place.

Home Page

4. The ranges around here won't let you shoot reloads. I have a slight fear of reloads also unless I reloaded it. Actually even then I have a slight fear of them in hand guns bullets lol. I've done 1,000's and 1,000's of shotgun reloading but for some reason handgun reloads scare me a bit. But, thanks!

Cabelas is $268.93 shipped for 300 .380 and 600 9mm PMC bronze rounds with their $20 off coupon. I have not found it cheaper yet but I'm still looking so any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

The ranges around here won't let you shoot reloads. I have a slight fear of reloads also unless I reloaded it. Actually even then I have a slight fear of them in hand guns bullets lol. I've done 1,000's and 1,000's of shotgun reloading but for some reason handgun reloads scare me a bit. But, thanks!

Cabelas is $268.93 shipped for 300 .380 and 600 9mm PMC bronze rounds with their $20 off coupon. I have not found it cheaper yet but I'm still looking so any help would be appreciated! Thanks!
    The bullets from master cast are not reloads per say, they are re-manufactured. There is a difference. They use commercial cartage equipment. Not single stage or multi stage press. They are at the low end of velocity, and use cheap powder in the .38's. However they work better then WWB. Give them a call.
    Just my two cents.

The ranges around here won't let you shoot reloads. I have a slight fear of reloads also unless I reloaded it. Actually even then I have a slight fear of them in hand guns bullets lol. I've done 1,000's and 1,000's of shotgun reloading but for some reason handgun reloads scare me a bit. But, thanks!

Have you checked "Cheaper than dirt", or "Ammoman".....

I always find the best deals on the Internet at gun-deals.com - User-Submitted Gun & Ammunition Deals

8. You might try Georgia Arms.

Georgia Arms

Federal 9mm at Walmart 9.47 per box of 50, but you actually have to leave your home to go and get it.

10. Quote Originally Posted by THE DUKE OF ESSEX View Post
    Federal 9mm at Walmart 9.47 per box of 50, but you actually have to leave your home to go and get it.
    I don't mind leaving my home to go get it, thing is the wal-mart by me NEVER has 9mm. But that has reminded me to check Dicks around here! I also have seen that usually buying things online especially in bulk tend to be cheaper than brick and mortar places. Thanks for all the replies everyone I will be checking them all out.

I don't mind leaving my home to go get it, thing is the wal-mart by me NEVER has 9mm. But that has reminded me to check Dicks around here! I also have seen that usually buying things online especially in bulk tend to be cheaper than brick and mortar places. Thanks for all the replies everyone I will be checking them all out.
    Internet pricing always seems cheap until you get to the check out screen. Then the shipping fee about makes me ****** a brick (pun intended). I have just never found ammo on any site, (and I have tried many) to be as cheap as going to a Store and buying it. Along those lines if anyone shoot's CCI 22lr, the 100 pack is on sale at Gander Mountain this month until the 22nd. for 5.99. This is the cheapest I've seen it for a couple of years.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast