what should we do to poachers?
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 37

Thread: what should we do to poachers?

  1. #1

    what should we do to poachers?

    Where I hunt we consider people who can't obey game laws to be no-good low-life poachers.

    I now there are other places where people call such pond scum "uncle Ted."

    What's it like around your area?

    Ted Nugent Busted for Game Violations in California

  2.   
  3. yawn

  4. #3
    While he was out hunting a friend of mine saw this nice about 8 point buck in perfect postion. He fired and the deer dropped immediately but that beautiful rack stayed right there. He realized too late that the rack on that deer was some tree branches and he had just shot a doe and it wasn't doe season. He wasn't far from home and on private land so he gathered her up and took off. Be sure of your target and the laws or you could be in big trouble.

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Copperas Cove, Texas
    Posts
    63
    Quote Originally Posted by concrete guy View Post
    yawn
    X100000000

    "I got you in a Stranglehold, baby. And then I crushed your face" -Ted Nugent

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by tanker1983 View Post
    X100000000

    That's what 80% of my fellow students did in school. The rest of us graduated in the top 20% and now run everything while the rest complain and complain and complain as we yawn at their complaints. Have a nice yawn.

  7. Ted admitted to his mistake, paid his fines, and made a public apology. Get over it. You act like he was hunting at midnight with a spotlight, a 7mm mag., and out of a pickup. Get over it. Actually, YOU sound like you're complaining.

  8. #7
    Simple. (A) Confiscate their Vehicle (B) VERY Heavy Fine or (C) Prison Time.

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Battle Creek Mi
    Posts
    1,853
    +1 kind of a non issue here, his producer messed up and did not get the needed permits he needed to do the shoot.....
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

  10. #9
    I did not see the link, so I will have no comment for that.
    I will however comment on poaching. A mistake is a mistake, but if a man is trying to take an animal unlawfully he should be punished to the fullest extent. As for those people that kill for only the trophy and leave the rest, I have no time for them. I think if you take away their hunting privileges they may just continue to poach anyway, like the driver with the suspended license. Now I’ll throw out a question to the forum “What about the man feeding his family? Should his punishment be the same as the trophy poacher?

  11. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Battle Creek Mi
    Posts
    1,853
    Quote Originally Posted by williemartin View Post
    I Now I’ll throw out a question to the forum “What about the man feeding his family?
    In todays world with welfare and food stamp programs in place those that are not too proud can still eat. Those who perceive, yet strive for Independence and do not wish to become a dependent of the state do hunt game out of season on a regular basses. This happens mostly in the far rural areas of our country, they take game as food for the family, and not just to put extra meat in the freezer as some may.

    So what is needs to be asked in this question is a man in need is feeding his family what should be done if caught....
    My response to this is did the Pioneers worry about what was in season when they were hungry....
    Do Native American's worry about what the season is on the reservation if they need to take game (for that matter show me one DNR officer stupid enough to go check them out)...

    I believe this kind of applies here.... Thou shalt not muzzle the ox that treadeth out the corn. And, The labourer is worthy of his reward.... 1 Timothy 5:18
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast