What eye protection do you use? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What eye protection do you use?

I've got two pairs of Remington shooting glasses - one dark, one yellow. For clear ones, I have a pair of the CDNN Silencio's like molonlabetn mentioned. I have a pair of normal clear safety glasses for loaners that I picked up at a local farm supply store.
    Luke 22:35-36

كافر

I wear prescription glasses everyday but I know I should wear protective glasses as well when I shoot. I have a pair, and I'm ashamed to say I don't wear them as often as I should.

I have to wear doc pers. specs to see well
    NRA Rifle Coach
    NRA Pistol Instructor
    NRA Personal Protection In the Home Instructor

--- Some of the friendliest people I have ever talked to are gun owners and shooters and according to the gun activists we are the mass murders and felons of the nation???

Sunglasses

I use Ralph Lauren aviator style sunglasses! I don't shoot better with
    them but I do look marvelous!

The damn things cost more than some of my guns.
    Mandatory use at all times. THE WIFE bought them!

Best wishes all!

6. I wear yellow-tinted shooter's glasses when I'm indoors or when it's cloudy, and safety sunglasses when it's sunny.

Prescription shooting glassess...

I have to wear glasses to see but do not have any for shooting from a safety standpoint. I wear my regular glasses for lack of anything appropriate to shoot with. Any recommendations for prescription shooting glasses??

shooting glasses

I use my prescription eyewear, so does my wife. My 13 year old son uses his prescription glasses, plus a cheap pair of Wal-Mart clear goggles that fits over his eyewear.

I just close my eyes when I shoot...:D
    Doug - NRA, GOA, MGO, SAFE

G17, G19, G22, G23, G26, G27, SIG P229, Ruger GP100
    Bushmaster AR-15 (XM-15), Winchester 1300 Defender 12 Gauge, Ruger PC-9 (9mm Carbine)

Why do I carry a gun? Because I can't carry a cop!

Oakley (half jacket and M-Frames) I wear a set anytime I am out of the house. Stuff gets blown around, come in the car windows, and if I were ever to be in a gun battle glass, concrete, asphalt and other fragments could result in the loss of an eye.
    Last edited by firearmz; 10-04-2007 at 05:56 AM.

I wear contact lenses, and age has reduced my ability to focus up close. I use industrial safety glasses with Optx stick-on bifocals. They can be placed to allow good view of the sights.
    Better to perish in the struggle for freedom than live to see defeat. There ARE things to be feared more than death. The fyrd is a Constitutional imperative.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12