What eye protection do you use?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What eye protection do you use?

What eye protection do you use?

I personally get away with just my normal glasses, but I've heard many love the Oakley M Frame. What do you guys think?

I usually use one of the many pairs of Silencio shooting glasses which I got free with CDNN orders... Clear for indoor, Tinted for outdoor.

I use a paid of clear glasses I bought from my local range when I bought my first gun. I also have a couple other $7 yellow walmart shooters glasses in my bag for other people.

When I'm at Front Sight, I wear my Costa Del Mar's.

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

5. Lacking an indoor range in our area I don't have to use clear shooting glasses so I rely on my Nikon shooting sunglasses.

ALWAYS carry! ~ NEVER tell!

Wiley X PT-1 w/ clear and smoked lenses. I got them from a family member who is a flight instructor. He got them from one of his students, a soldier stationed at Ft. Campbell. They are nice, but I want to change over to Oakley M-Frames and much better lenses.

Uvex safety glasses
    "Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself."
    (George Washington)

http://www.helprebekah.com./

8. WileyX AirRage LA-they have light adjusting lenses, not real good for bright sunny days, but then there are a whole bunch of those here. ;) They came with the pads around the eyes, easier to look than explain. Take a look here

I break or scratch glasses too quickly to pay for expensive ones. I only shoot outdoors and do so with yellow tinted shooting glasses from Academy (don't recall the brand).

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Regular prescription glasses for me, cheap safety glasses for the wife that there are several pairs of on a table before you walk into the range we use most often.
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

11. I use any ANSI Z41 certified safety glasses with side shields, unless they are wraparound style. My sons gave me a pair of Oakley's for my birthday. They are almost too nice to have at the range.

tex
    Last edited by tex45acp; 09-26-2007 at 09:12 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast