Would a solid bullet penetrate better than a JHP or Hydroshock? - Page 6
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Would a solid bullet penetrate better than a JHP or Hydroshock?

Safety Harbor, Florida since 2006 Waterloo, New York before 2006.
    Quote Originally Posted by 6shootercarry View Post
    Winchester Supreme Elite PDX1

It's designed to have better barrier penetration weight and size retention, but they expand like the Ranger Talons when into soft tissue. The jacket is bonded to the lead, and at the tip is thicker and has more mass to retain shape in case of barrier strikes.

Peace...
    This is also my choice,I found it to be very accurate in my 1911's. Now going to get some 9mm for my wife to try in her Kimber Ultra CDP II.

Blog Entries
    Before monsters go to sleep at night, they check the closet for Chuck Norris

Quote Originally Posted by kerb View Post
    Before monsters go to sleep at night, they check the closet for Chuck Norris
    Well, if they only check the closet, they could be in trouble, because Chuck might be...UNDER THE BED!
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

Quote Originally Posted by kenster View Post
    If you want to penetrate through obects and still cause maximum damage to BG, try a 454 Casull.
    Yea I know I got one, Ruger super redhawk, with 4x20 scope, does not conceal carry well LOL

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    Well, if they only check the closet, they could be in trouble, because Chuck might be...UNDER THE BED!
    ********* Chuck IS The Monster... Chuck is all things and all things are Chuck..
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Quote Originally Posted by 6shootercarry View Post
    ********* Chuck IS The Monster... Chuck is all things and all things are Chuck..
    For all his goofiness, I like Chuck. Hell, I've even been known to watch "Walker, Texas Ranger" more than once. Cheesy, but fun, and the BG always goes down, in the end.

Considered this thread hijacked.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    For all his goofiness, I like Chuck. Hell, I've even been known to watch "Walker, Texas Ranger" more than once. Cheesy, but fun, and the BG always goes down, in the end.

Considered this thread hijacked.
    Assisting with the hijacking...

Yea, I find myself watching his old movies and TV shows when I come across them. My son is into that action junkie stuff so he likes those kinds of shows.

Peace...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Blog Entries
    Chuck Norris is the real deal. His record is 180-12-1 or something like that. He was kicking butt before the UFC made it popular.

Know why there's no street named after Chuck Norris?
    Because nobody, I mean nobody! crosses Chuck Norris.

LOL

10. I think I self hijacked this thread..... Or wait. Chuck Norris jumped into my head and hijacked the thread. Damn that guy!!

Chuck Norris defined how to divide by zero, and does it regularly.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast