Another school shooting

Thread: Another school shooting

Another school shooting

By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

such cries for attention...

at least one of the shootings was reasonable... isn't it something like... if you feel your life is in danger... or over music, then shooting is justified???

apologies... it's not a laughing matter. I just like sarcasm.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

I...I don't even know what to say anymore.I just shake my head in exasperation.Have you guys looked at any of the stories on the side of the page? I didn't read any of them but the headlines don't make e feel any better.
    By the way,Scarecrow,I like your signiture.It is so true.
    Give everybody guns.
    Natural selection will cull out the idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by Brainchild View Post
    I...I don't even know what to say anymore.I just shake my head in exasperation.Have you guys looked at any of the stories on the side of the page? I didn't read any of them but the headlines don't make e feel any better.
    thanks Brainchild. your's is great too. I am a big family guy fan myself.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Brainchild View Post
    +1

I hate to think what schools are going to like if/when I have children.

I'm glad that the situation was under control quickly.

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

I know for a fact that their ARE guns in my sun's school

And I'm ok with it.I homeschool our sun.I know where he is every part of the day.I know who is around him.I am his teacher.I am his principal.I am his dean.And I know he is SAFE.Yes,I do realize how I spelled 'son'.I did that on purpose.That what he means to me.
    Give everybody guns.
    Natural selection will cull out the idiots.

9. Red face

I work in a Vo. Tec. High School, and I will tell you for the most part the kids are very good students. But you get that small number that gets all the press. That is part of the problem you never here the good stuff. Maybe if the liberal rags we call a newspaper would print the good and not the bad all the time it would get better. And also when you have to call a parent in and you see them you just want to take then out back and slap the crap out of them. The worst thing for the kids is the parent. I just get SOOO tired of hearing about all that is wrong with the world is GUNS! OK OK I feel better now. Thanks for letting me vent.