Would you support a ban on hand guns? - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Would you support a ban on hand guns?

That web site is trying to spread viruses. Microsoft Security Essentials detected almost a dozen attacks.DO NOT GO TO THAT SITE.

Quote Originally Posted by jsimmons View Post
    That web site is trying to spread viruses. Microsoft Security Essentials detected almost a dozen attacks.DO NOT GO TO THAT SITE.
    I just went to it and doesn't bring up any problems.

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

Just did a couple scans and they aren't finding anything either.

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

5. There are sites that take on advertisers that lurk for a bit serving normal ads, but then start serving up viruses and other attacks. There is no real way to defend against them. All the big sites like Facebook and Myspace are also plagued by the same problems from time to time.

I'm sure jsimmons was reporting a real problem, but nobody else would see it unless they hit the same advertiser, and if the site is fast about it, the problem is gone.

Quote Originally Posted by wooddoctor View Post
    Do you drive around with an Obama bumper sticker and a one that says "Change we can beleive in"?? Make sure you and your Obama supporters get out and vote this November 4th.

No. But I drive around with a bumper sticker which reads: "That Obama sticker might as well say "I'm stupid.""

6Shooter. Don't forget the Bush regime did all they could to support the NWO as well. They trampled all over the constitution with shameless regularity. What aggravates me to no end is Hitlery and Osama BOTH said that as soon as they were elected they would kill the Patriot Act. Why I thought THAT wouldn't be a lie is beyond me.

It doesn't matter which party in in office because the international banking cartels rule the world, NOT the politician puppets.
    You can run... but you'll just die tired. 3%

Quote Originally Posted by OldOwl View Post
    No. But I drive around with a bumper sticker which reads: "That Obama sticker might as well say "I'm stupid.""

6Shooter. Don't forget the Bush regime did all they could to support the NWO as well. They trampled all over the constitution with shameless regularity. What aggravates me to no end is Hitlery and Osama BOTH said that as soon as they were elected they would kill the Patriot Act. Why I thought THAT wouldn't be a lie is beyond me.

It doesn't matter which party in in office because the international banking cartels rule the world, NOT the politician puppets.
    Both parties have a-holes that would back over their grandmothers for some of the benefits of being in office.
    It's gonna take some people of real character and integrity to bring real Hope and Change...

In the current economic and political climate the "real conservatives" will thrive. The demonrats that are now flip flopping to save their arses and trying to sound like they have the will of the people in mind when making decisions that affect us all, are sad and pathetic... The one really good thing that all this turmoil has created; Interest in politics. More people this year that have been absent from the political process in the past, have become aware how close to the edge of disaster we as a nation have gotten. The increase in awareness is a good thing. We the voters need to remain diligent and aware. So if and when the elected officials forget how it is they got there we need to remind them... I'm not comfortable with giving in or up. It's never futile to fight...

I'm gonna support what I believe in so as not to fall for anything.
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

And that's why we all spend our time and money securing our right to keep guns.
    You can run... but you'll just die tired. 3%

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234