What is your Opinion - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What is your Opinion

Avoidance is my policy!

I live in Missouri, just across the Mississippi river from Illinois. I can honestly say I avoid going to Illinois like I would avoid the plague!

Quote Originally Posted by zwvirtual View Post
    While noble in thought (Better to be judged by 12 then buried by 6), it will not bring much comfort to you in a jail cell as you wait trial. Personally, I would avoid any unfriendly CCW state and spend my money elsewhere. When I make travel plans I always look for ways to avoid the bad states. Don't support states that violate your rights. Give your hard earned dollars to states that do. If you have to pass through a bad state, tank up in the good state and drive right through the bad state and stay overnight in the good states too.
    this is good advice. it's best to obey the laws and support the states that support your rights. that would really suck to lose your permit because of carrying in a state that doesn't support your rights to begin with..
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

When you go to another state and Knowing your breaking their laws you just became a BG.
    If you served in any branch of the Military, THANK YOU

5. Just one more observation...

The odds that you would ever get your car searched are very very low.

ALWAYS carry! ~ NEVER tell!

All it would take is a traffic stop and you have a possible felony arrest on your hands, maybe worse. Try to stay legal and remember that you represent law abiding gun owners. Just my opinion.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12