25 Most Dangerous Neighborhoods
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 25 Most Dangerous Neighborhoods

25 Most Dangerous Neighborhoods

How did I know that Chicago was on the top of that list? Sorry for the spoiler.

1st and 18th.... woot woot... go figure...
    "Loyalty to the country always. Loyalty to the government when it deserves it."
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." (Winston Churchill).

5. 25 Most Dangrous Neighborhoods

I was shocked to see that Philadelphia ONLY got on the list once. I know the area they mentioned and have been around there several times with no problems myself even if I was not carrying. NO surprise to see Chicago at number one.

But most of the top 25 worst neighborhoods are in gun-friendly states. Not one of them in NYC.

I'm amazed Dorchester MA isn't on the list. I spent a month working in Philly, and I was sure it would be there. Someone gets shot every day, and it seemed like a cop was shot once a week.
    You can run... but you'll just die tired. 3%

Detroit, MI. LA and San Fransisco did not make the list. I think someone was paid off!

Quote Originally Posted by OldOwl View Post
    I'm amazed Dorchester MA isn't on the list. I spent a month working in Philly, and I was sure it would be there. Someone gets shot every day, and it seemed like a cop was shot once a week.
    Mattapan MA would be one of my top pics for bad areas along with the above selection.

Peace...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

10. i used to work in that hood in chi-town 20+ years ago,,theres alot of places in chicago i wouldn't go before there,,and las vegas or newark nj look worse

Methinks there is "skull drudgery" afoot. There are several areas that were not there that are, what I consider very dangerous. One I know personally about is North Charlotte, NC. The map listed North but that area is largely industrial especially up near the interstates. The worst area is West Charlotte where the population is largely "entitlement" ghetto areas. Someone gets shot over there every day/night. Maybe the list makers were afraid of hurting the kenyan's feelings if they listed that area.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast