Help Me Choose Designs and Sizes for USA Carry Gear! - Page 10

View Poll Results: What Size Shirt Would You Order?

Voters
213. You may not vote on this poll
  • Small

1 0.47%
  • Medium

8 3.76%
  • Large

50 23.47%
  • XL

81 38.03%
  • 2XL

42 19.72%
  • 3XL

32 15.02%
  • 4XL

7 3.29%
  • 5XL

3 1.41%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Help Me Choose Designs and Sizes for USA Carry Gear!

Cool

I'll be different, the middle one, and the pin is great.
    I should be ordering two(2) shirts in LARGE, for a start.

Last edited by lukem; 11-09-2010 at 07:19 PM.

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

Thumbs up yep

Quote Originally Posted by lukem View Post
    Ok, I also need an idea of the sizes I'm going to be ordering. Anyone planning on ordering a shirt go ahead and vote on the size you'd get.
    the top one

shirts

I voted on the shirt sizes

Thumbs up

I like the t-shirt design on top. But the second one isn't too bad either. Possibly a front-back design?

The USA Carry Shield T-Shirts are now on SALE! And if you order today I'm offering FREE SHIPPING. Click here to order!

Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

Well...I specified a size based on the choices available and the input at the time I did so. Unfortunately, the design ended up as the only one of the choices with which I am not comfortable (I don't believe it was even an option when I made the size choice).

Quote Originally Posted by PaxMentis View Post
    Well...I specified a size based on the choices available and the input at the time I did so. Unfortunately, the design ended up as the only one of the choices with which I am not comfortable (I don't believe it was even an option when I made the size choice).

Sorry but this is just my first design. I'll be working on different tshirt designs and other stuff like polos, hats, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by lukem View Post
    Sorry but this is just my first design. I'll be working on different tshirt designs and other stuff like polos, hats, etc.
    Great...I'll be jumping on a couple of larges when you get a T-shirt that has a design that doesn't scream, "look at me...I'm carrying" as loudly...I really liked that top one that seemed to have all the votes when I said I'd buy.

Actually, I guess I could get one of these just for trips to the public range...but that only happens about twice a year.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910