Help Me Choose Designs and Sizes for USA Carry Gear! - Page 2

View Poll Results: What Size Shirt Would You Order?

Voters
213. You may not vote on this poll
  • Small

1 0.47%
  • Medium

8 3.76%
  • Large

50 23.47%
  • XL

81 38.03%
  • 2XL

42 19.72%
  • 3XL

32 15.02%
  • 4XL

7 3.29%
  • 5XL

3 1.41%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Help Me Choose Designs and Sizes for USA Carry Gear!

i think the pin should be a logo over the left chest and the top pic be on the back of the shirt... or vice versa actually thinking bout it... have the top picture over the left chest and the pin big across the back... just my 2 cents..
    "Loyalty to the country always. Loyalty to the government when it deserves it."
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." (Winston Churchill).

I like the top one out of the two. I like the idea of taking the pin design and using it on the shirt even better.

Ok, I just added a new shirt design. I think this one may be the one. I'm really liking it. What do you all think?

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

yay i helped lol... i like the way it looks..
    "Loyalty to the country always. Loyalty to the government when it deserves it."
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." (Winston Churchill).

Give a couple of shirt color choices and you have a winner!

I Like all 3 actually.... Best one for me over all is the 2nd one!! Goes well dont ya think?? 2nd ! LOL thanks

I'd say the top one but keep in mind, a lot of us beat anorexia and we will need shirts in the 4x and like me 5x. I'll admit a 4x is perfect but the 5x covers whatever i'm carrying concealed with ease.

The place I was getting them from only listed those sized but I just emailed them to ask about 4X and 5X.

Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

They all look good! But order them with a pocket on the front for us old farts so we can have a place for our glasses and pens, also for smokers!
    I do not buy shirts without them, and I know there are a lot of people that think the same as I.

Ok, I'll probably only have white shirts on this first run and sorry, no pockets either. But I like the idea of another shirt with pockets with the logo smaller just on the pocket. Gotta start somewhere and this helps keep some costs down. I'm not sure if I can get the 4XL and 5XL on the shirts I'm looking at but I added that to the poll to see how many I would need. Thanks for all the support!

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast