New Orleans Mayor
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Orleans Mayor

New Orleans Mayor

By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

I didn't see the picture with the story, so here's a link to a page with the picutre in question.

http://www.nola.com/news/index.ssf/2...w_crimefi.html

They have since removed this photo, scroll down in this thread for the picture.

If you can't see the picture in my next post, go to page 2 for an alternate method of viewing.
    Last edited by mom of 3 angels; 02-15-2008 at 03:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Which "idiot" are you referring to? Seems to me Nagin could be one for pointing the gun at the officer and the officer could be one for letting Nagin point it at him.

The voters get what they elect!

The New Orleans voters need to go to the ballot box and get rid of Nagin and the rest of the yo-yo's that have been running that zoo since prior to Hurricane Katrina. Several of these folks seem to have elevators that don't quite go all the way to the top! It is difinitely difficult to fix stupid!

Vote them out!!!

I learned at a very young age that you do NOT point a gun at something your not going to shot. Very sad that someone that is involved in writing and passing laws, including gun laws, doesn't know/respect guns enough not to point it at an officer!

At least his finger was off the trigger. Oh and I love the Hollywood shoot from the hip technique he is using!

Nagin

Quote Originally Posted by mom of 3 angels View Post
    I didn't see the picture with the story, so here's a link to a page with the picutre in question.

Thanks. These are the guys that confascated the citizens firearms after the storm. Guess that makes them Storm Troopers.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by mom of 3 angels View Post

Seems to me that they've already removed THAT picture as well. There were more than a couple of comments about it.
    Victory rewards not the army that fires the most rounds, but who is the more accurate shot. ---Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by PascalFleischman View Post
    Seems to me that they've already removed THAT picture as well. There were more than a couple of comments about it.
    That didn't take long!

Quote Originally Posted by KimberPB View Post
    That didn't take long!
    Fine then, they can't take this one off. Here it is.

After reading the story and looking at the picture I may have to re think my oppinion. Perhaps there ae some that should not have guns.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast