Want A Free Tree Rest from Montie Design? Tell Me Why! - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Want A Free Tree Rest from Montie Design? Tell Me Why!

What the hell is a tree rest?

http://badgerlakeobserver.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by crstrode View Post
    What the hell is a tree rest?
    It's a shooting rest that you can attach to a tree.

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

Quote Originally Posted by lukem View Post
    It's a shooting rest that you can attach to a tree.
    OK - that was my first guess.

If I am the lucky winner I'll donate this fabulous prize to the cause so the next give-away can have more winners.
    http://badgerlakeobserver.blogspot.com/

5. free tree rest

i would like free tree rest. I am a woman who likes to shoot. sometimes holding a gun is much with shoulder issues. i am also currently unemployed so it would be nice to own one.

6. Smile Spunky Senior Woman needs Support!

Although I'm a Senior Disabled Woman, I'm now committed to learn how to use my handgun and AR-15 by participating in Defensive Firearms Training at my local shooting range. Because of my very restrictive disability income, it has taken me 9 years to save enough to purchase these firearms, but always felt it was well worth while to give up just about every 'extra' for the benefit of obtaining these firearms. I would appreciate being considered for the X-Rest to make it easier to support my firearms while training, as my strength is limited and affording the extra luxuries takes so long for me to save for. Thank you so much for your consideration.

Unhappy Tree rest

I was born the 13th child of a poor farmer from Missouri and I have never owned anything new in my life. When I was growing up we had one pair of shoes between us we had to share. It was really tough in the winter walking to school up hill both ways in 12 inches of snow if it wasn't your turn to wear the shoes. Any way it would be real nice to own something brand new like this here tree rest. Thanks for listening,,,CG

8. Wow, a tree-rest would the perfect accessory to go with my new hunter's toilet...

Tree stand give away

I'd like to win the tree stand so I can take it the mext monthly DTAS pistol shoot. There, I would raffle it off, and donate the proceeds to the Second Amendment Foundation, in the Club's name. Kahrmonger.

10. I would like a Tree Rest because I have arthritis in my shoulder. This would help greatly.

Just like Sheepdog, all my trees are really tired. They must be tired because they can't even hold up their leaves. The leaves are all falling to the ground. If I had a tree rest, maybe the leaves will come back, perhaps next spring.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast