Want A Free Tree Rest from Montie Design? Tell Me Why! - Page 5
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Want A Free Tree Rest from Montie Design? Tell Me Why!

1. Winning this would make a gift for Fathers Day for my 76 year old dad. He still rifle hunts from a tree stand; I creep. That's a long standing debate between us but I just can't sit still long enough to hunt from a tree. Those of you that can, more power to you. I do ok creeping through the woods and frankly have a lot more fun.

Good luck everyone and boy oh boy what a great prize this is going to make!

Same reason, different season - thanks for the opportunity
    "By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail." Benjamin Franklin

My .300 Win Mag is heavy and the old tree rest broke, a new one would be nice.

I don't hunt, n my son still has his youth to keep it steady, give it to someone deserving.
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

6. Tree Rest

I am teaching my young daughters firearm safety & how to shoot. This tree rest would be a great tool for me to use to teach young people how to properly aim & shoot. I am currently using a shooting stick that you stake into the ground. A rest would be more stable.
    Thank you,
    Marc Necatera

Rest

Since I'm a paraplegic having a way to rest while aiming is most crucial. I don't have any abdominal muscles and sticks are ok, but I am still unstable leaning forward and backwards while trying to sight-in targets with them.
    I've used mounts on my chair too, but they are only good at the range where I face the same way.
    Deer season starts Saturday in Wisconsin!

8. sure could use one

Having a shoulder problem, the Montie tree rest would sure make shooting a lot easier for me, plus the price would be great if it were free

Well, I'm a 66 year old kid with congestive heart failure, emphysema, and get the shakes now and then.

When I aim at a deer, my shakes move the sights all over him, so I'm bound to get him somewhere.

If I had a tree rest I would be much more steady, giving the deer a better chance.

"A free people should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from anyone, including their own government. ~ G. Washington

I'd love to have a tree rest. Since I blew my back out at work and they put me out to pasture,going out shooting has been tough and next to impossible. Perhaps with a rest I can get back outdoors and enjoy myself,plus it would get my wife off my back to get out of the house.
    Thanks for the give aways!

I have a need for Speed and this tree rest would speed up my capability in getting off a clean shot. http://www.usacarry.com/forums/image...pleasantry.gif
    In life there is your plan and GOD's plan, your's doesn't count!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast