Want A Free Tree Rest from Montie Design? Tell Me Why! - Page 6
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Want A Free Tree Rest from Montie Design? Tell Me Why!

1. Old Blue

Well I would like to win the Tree Rest just because I have never won anything and I know that my hunting buddies would be jealous that I had such a wonderful piece of equiptment...Thanks Blue

I have a need for speed.... The tree rest would allow me to get a stable shot off quicker and insure a solid hit and clean kill.
    In life there is your plan and GOD's plan, your's doesn't count!

Good question. More info here:

Shooting Rest for Firearms : Montie Design

Montie
    Cheers, Montie Roland
    Montie Design, Apex, NC
    [SIGPIC]

5. I'd like to win the tree rest because I don't have one...
    Tomcatt

Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    I would like to win the tree rest because at 70 years old, I am not quite as steady as I was in younger years. I admit, I need the tree rest to stabilize my shots while hunting.
    And you are the winner! I'd like to thank Montie Design for giving us a free tree rest for this giveaway as well as all of you that have posted.

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

Getting older is tough (68+). Can't hold as steady as I used to. With less to do these days, I still love to shoot, whether in the woods, or on the range. This would sure be a big help to steady the aim.

8. I would use the tree rest to help me advance in my shooting skills with a rifle. I am just not steady shooting from an open stance.

Free give away items....THANKS !

Hey this is a great idea...give away items to hunters and shooters. I am not in need of the tree stand but wanted say "thanks" for sharing items.......and thanks to the sponsors of items also...

Blessings,
    Lee

Red face Hopefully, what goes around..............

I would like to win for the same reason as last week. If I am lucky enough to win pass the rest on to a fellow shooter that could use it more than I. I wish the best to whomever ends up with it. Happy Thanksgiving to all!!! Enjoy the Holidays.

11. Tree rest

I would love a tree rest because I have never had one or shot a deer and got my first tags this year.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast