Want A Free Tree Rest from Montie Design? Tell Me Why!
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Want A Free Tree Rest from Montie Design? Tell Me Why!

Want A Free Tree Rest from Montie Design? Tell Me Why!

This giveaway is now over. Switch won the free tree rest! Congrats!

USA Carry is giving away a free Tree Rest from Montie Design. All you have to do is tell us why you should be the winner. What do you plan on doing with the Tree Rest? We'll be picking a random posted from this thread in two weeks. Now get to posting!

We'd like to thank Montie Design for giving us the Tree Rest to giveaway and for being a sponsor. Go check out Montie Design today!

YouTube - my review of the montie designs tree rest
    Last edited by lukem; 11-25-2010 at 02:06 PM.

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

Free Tree Rest

I would like a Tree Rest because... my TREE is tired.

No, Really, it is because of an old knee injury and it would help me make better shots (both target and hunting). I need the stability it would offer.

4. Tree Rest

I wanna win cause USA CARRY is the best! I really just want a free tree rest.

I'd like one, but honestly some others on here would use it more and therefore appreciate it all the more.. Choose someone else to give it to.. But it's great that it's being offered.. Thanx Montie and Luke!!!!

Gulf Coast, Floriduh
    Sccy is the limit

6. Because, Well because I could use a tree rest

me

I would like this very much . and i cant a afford to buy one.so winning one is the onlyway for me to get it.

That is fantastic! Never seen anything like it before! That sure would help out this hunting season! (maybe with this, I won't shoot out the deer's rear end like I did the last one... and ruin most of the meat )

Thanks for the giveaway!!! This forum ROCKS!
    My Website: Nerd with a .45

9. tree rest

I would like one because I'am going to hunt deer this year and I don't have a tree rest.

win a tree rest

I would like to win the tree rest because at 70 years old, I am not quite as steady as I was in younger years. I admit, I need the tree rest to stabilize my shots while hunting.
    'til next time, Switch
    "Next to creating life, the finest thing a man can do is to save one." - Abraham Lincoln

I live to hunt, I'm beating cancer, have RA, had more joints removed or replaced then any sane person should be subjected to, but hunt I must and will til the Lord takes me home.

It provides me with a sense of completeness and accomplishment to bring home the dinner... As I deal with my challenges I look for new and innovative products that make it easier for me to continue what I've done for over 50 years. My first hunting experience was with my father, pheasant hunting in Montana. It was through him that I learned to enjoy the outdoors and hunting...

I look forward to winning your tree rest and easing my hunting challenges...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    “Thoughts for the day”

To have everything you want in life, you just help others get what they want…

"Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.

Never mistake knowledge for wisdom. One helps you make a living; the other helps you make a life.

"We make a living by what we get...but we make a life by what we give."

Gun Control - A theory espoused by liberals; who claim to believe, against all logic and common sense, that a violent predator who ignores the laws prohibiting them from robbing, raping, kidnapping, torturing and killing their fellow human beings will obey a law telling them that they cannot own a gun.

I'd rather be hunting...

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast