I hate the news - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I hate the news

The News Is never right

What can i say but, dont Count on the new's count on You're slef, and what you know you're slef. to be true.
    You didn't get penetration even with the elephant gun.
    :D

Yep Glock is the new big bad buzz word. I remember watching a story and they said the robber was armed with a automatic assault rifle. But in the video they showed it looked like a shotgun. Well, just s few seconds later it cut to the police arresting the guy and pulling shotgun shells out of his pocket.

Facts.... screw that. This sounds better...... print it!
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

4. Ya if you observe the news any one that owns a Glock, AK, or AR is going to go on a shooting rampage by just picking them up. They have some kind of Voodoo power. Give my a break :ashamed:
    Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
    is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist '.

Quote Originally Posted by KimberRB View Post
    Ya if you observe the news any one that owns a Glock, AK, or AR is going to go on a shooting rampage by just picking them up. They have some kind of Voodoo power. Give my a break :ashamed:
    Hm... I know quite a few friends who own all three. I guess can make big money selling their stories after they go on a nationwide killing rampage.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12