I hate the news
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I hate the news

I hate the news

Watching this morning and I hear:

"The shooter was carrying a shotgun, a Glock, and another handgun."

Idiots.

Those Glocks are made of plastic. They can go through airport metal detectors AND THEY HAVE NO SAFETY. They deserve to be villified.
    Victory rewards not the army that fires the most rounds, but who is the more accurate shot. ---Unknown

yeah the news sucks!!! how about the times when guns are in the good guy's hands? we never hear about those even though it happens over 6000 times a day..
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

What is wrong? This is Chicago, he couldn't carry a gun there. It is against the law. Oh thats right I forget it is only law abiding citizens that are not alowed to carry there.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

I don't watch the news, OH and someone needs to do there Glock research, they will set off metal detectors, and they have > 3 < safetys.................... I carry a Glock ever day, and own several www.Glock"safe action pistols" but I am a Glock fan every body has there own openion though.............
    Glock Carrier in SC.

MufDady

Even the frame of the Glock has enough metal to set off a metal detector. The slide rails, and plate where the serial number is are metal and will set off a metal detector. Can't stand when a news agency reports only the facts that they want to report. Where's the other half of the story???

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

I'm thinking of not even loading my Glock anymore...it's obviously magicial. I am going to show it to the BG and he will stop in his tracks, turn and flee!!!

"Those Glocks are made of plastic. They can go through airport metal detectors AND THEY HAVE NO SAFETY. They deserve to be villified."

It's a shame to see perfectly good sarcasm go sailing over someone's head. (Some of us did get it, though.

As Scarecrow said, all the news is going for is the ratings:(
    "Victory at all cost Victory in spite of all terror. Victory no matter how long and how hard the road may be; for without Victory there is no survival."
    (Winston Churchill)

I've been saying that for years.

The news is just a t.v. show anymore.They show what they want to and what gets them ratings.
    Give everybody guns.
    Natural selection will cull out the idiots.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast