LED lights
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LED lights

LED lights

OK, I looked everywhere and don't see a better place to post this, hope it's the right spot. I see a lot of discussions asking if surefire is worth the money, and they are. But I also have had this little guy for almost three years and it is WAY better than the guy in this video says. Batteries last me from Christmas to Christmas, when I bought it, so reminds me to change the batteries. Three triple A's. Very inexpensive. Rubber O rings, sturdy aluminum, serrated edge to pup skill plugs out. It's the real deal for about $20 and a great Christmas gift idea. Just thought I'd share. Only draw back is its MADE IN CHINA. Other than that, IT ROCKS!

YouTube - Coleman cree Xlamp XR-C LED Flashlight Review
    You can run... but you'll just die tired. 3%

How many lumens?
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

It says in the video. 75

i actually got a nice one from the NRA before... all aluminum body.. low, high, and strobe... its bright to.. no idea how many lumens but it lights up my yard..
    "Loyalty to the country always. Loyalty to the government when it deserves it."
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." (Winston Churchill).

I was supposed to get that one with a renewal. It never showed up. So far, I've only renewed my GOAL membership this year.

Streamlight PT2L and PT1L

I have the PT2L now and plan to get the 1L.
    180 Lumens for a small light. Yea, it's that bright for real. I was impressed. cost me $50.00 at Bass Pro..

I've read some reviews and user testing that has been done. Great light for the price.

Streamlight PT1L - a quickie review - CandlePowerForums
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

I have a streamlight scorpion 114 lumens 45$ that I use for a night stand light and I found a Rocky led light at Sam’s club 130 lumens and 19$ for two that I carry at work. I’m sure it isn’t as high quality as the surefire but at 10 bucks a pop (and it uses rechargeable batteries) I can afford to replace it
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

My TLR-2 is around 120 lumen's, but at the last gun show I was a drooling over one that uses 4 of the 123's strobe, low, and ready for this.... 700 lumen's on high!
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

i have an ultra stinger streamlight 275 lumens, a stinger hp led 180 lum, both rechargeable, then a tl-2 200 lum, a tlr-2 135 lum,on my house gun, and the newest addition is a 180 lum, led, pt2l. can you tell i love streamlights.

i prefer streamlight over surefire for price and they are just as well made. still expensive, but cheaper than surefires.

Ok it's offical I want one of these, 700 lumens only 80 bucks Sportsman guide !!!

•100% waterproof with marine-grade O-ring seals
    •Indestructible 700-lumen Cree® bulb shatters shadows
    •Machined CNC aluminum frame with black, non-reflective, anodized tactical finish with anti-corrosion treatment
    •Continuous push-button or momentary on / off rear switch
    •Weaver® style rail mount
    •Can withstand recoil of a .50 cal. BMG
    •8-hr. continuous run time on 2 lithium CR-123 batteries (not included)
    •Coated optical-grade glass eliminates filament ring shadows.
    •2 1/8" diam. reflector bell, 6 1/2" l. Approx. 10 ozs.

Played with on at the Mason MI gun show it can throw a spot in full daylight, can you say fry the BG's rods in the dark, bty the 8 hour rating is on low....
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast