Buying a gun out of state with out a purschase permit from the sheriff. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Buying a gun out of state with out a purschase permit from the sheriff.

Quote Originally Posted by TooCalm View Post
    My roots are too deep here. I spent 11 years building my own home with cash money. It is paid for and in this economy I would have to sell for pennies on the dollar. Also I am 1.5 years into a college education at my local community college.

I have read that veterans who have PTSD have had their gun rights taken away because they are considered to be mentally Ill. That is so Wrong!

During the summer semester I had a psychology class. The instructor is a Doctor. She warned the class that if any of us were to ever talk to a therapist, we should pay the bill in Cash money, and Do Not use insurance. The reason being that, if the insurance is used the therapist is going to Falsely assign a mental disorder to the patient, because the insurance companies will not pay the bill if they don't.

Falsely labeling someone as mentally ill to collect the insurance money is outright Fraud, but according to her the entire mental health industry is doing it.
    You chose to stay. Do something about the situation. Write/call your legislators to get NC's asinine laws changed. Pay the bucks and get your permit. Tough, but it's your chosen home. Do something!

Sorry about the situation, and best of luck.

" Write/call your legislators to get NC's asinine laws changed."
    OH BELIEVE ME I HAVE! Many Times, I have wrote letters to Senator R. Burr, Congressman P. McHenry, NC general assembly Rep Mark Hilton, Senator Austin M. Allran, the attorney general Roy Cooper, and NC governors M. Easley and B. Perdue! They Do Not Care! As for paying the Corrupt S.O.B.; That is condoning Corruption!

I cannot get legislation changed by myself, but if enough citizens start objecting to the asinine laws, things may change. Right now very few American citizens are aware of the Anti Gunners Mental Health Trap! I only found out about it after I applied for a CCW permit and was Denied, Not by the sheriff, but by one man, Gordon Cappelletty, PH.D. clinical director of Familynet, Hickory NC. ( Since he is a government official and paid by tax dollars, I will use his name and the business name.) That S.O.B. has accused me of being a drug addict and then insinuated that if I paid him $118 for his substance abuse evaluation this little problem could go away! His exact words were, in reference to the evaluation: " It's nothing to worry about, lots of people have to do it and it is only $118." What's that sound like to you?

Is there somewhere else you can go to be declared competent, perhaps for less $$$?

Quote Originally Posted by TooCalm View Post
    " Write/call your legislators to get NC's asinine laws changed."
    That S.O.B. has accused me of being a drug addict and then insinuated that if I paid him $118 for his substance abuse evaluation this little problem could go away! His exact words were, in reference to the evaluation: " It's nothing to worry about, lots of people have to do it and it is only $118." What's that sound like to you?
    Well, considering that your required training course will run you $75-100, and license fee is $85, plus $10 for fingerprints, I think I'd pop for another $118 to get my record cleaned up.

I agree that the system apparently is unfair, but so are a lot of other things in our daily lives.

JMHO

6. Quote Originally Posted by Islander View Post
    Is there somewhere else you can go to be declared competent, perhaps for less $$$?
    I can think of about 45 other places right off the top of my head. But I already suggested that earlier.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12