Atf rules pistol grip shotguns as destructive device - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Atf rules pistol grip shotguns as destructive device

1. Question CCW Question

Can you carry one of these - eg. Serbu Super Shorty - with a CCW permit? I understand that these guns may be difficult to conceal.

handgonnetoter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Midwest Doc View Post
    Can you carry one of these - eg. Serbu Super Shorty - with a CCW permit? I understand that these guns may be difficult to conceal.
    Beats me.

Quote Originally Posted by handgonnetoter View Post
    Well, I know from what a city cop told me... .
    As a generalization, LEOs are a very poor source of legal advice.

Quote Originally Posted by billwot View Post
    As a generalization, LEOs are a very poor source of legal advice.
    No Kidding.

Quote Originally Posted by OldOwl View Post
    Oddly comes at a time when MANY gun makers are jumping on the bandwagon and producing these. They all saw the conversions we were all building and realized there was a market.

All of these off the wall BS laws keep popping up because we are always on the defensive. We need some group to step up and get on the offensive, and keep the anti gun lobbyist off balance with law suits and new proposals. If they stay busy keeping up with the new legislation proposals WE make, they won't have the time and resources to dream this crap up. And this is an IDEAL time to go on the offensive when Washington, states and municipalities are looking for money.

We should start with a $100 user fee to be assessed every five years on all property owners who do not own guns to defray the cost of police protection for them.

Then we should go after the assault weapons ban. Every time a gun owner is involved in a shooting accident the circumstances should be assessed to determine whether having had an adjustable stock, flash suppressor, or any of the other items deeming a gun as an assault weapon may have contributed to preventing the accident, and bring a liability suit.

How about some national legislation so every time a driver hits a deer they are fined $100 and the money goes to the ASPCA and national conservation fund ? That's 1.5 million drivers x 100 bucks (no pun intended), you won't see the Office of management and Budget balk at that. And drivers will be BEGGING gun owners to HUNT!

Every time a crime is committed in a gun free zone, bring a liability suit.

We need to go on the offensive in a big way to stop the insanity because these lunatics just stay up nights dreaming stupid **** up all the time. We need to keep them busy, and BROKE.

GREAT IDEA OldOwl ... You have my vote as the organizations First President!!!
    AL
    Proverbs 25:28 - A man without self control is like a city broken into and left without walls.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12