Ma. Miscarrage of justice - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ma. Miscarrage of justice

WOW What a difference between states!!! Or maybe the difference is officers. A friend's neighbor had a similar event happen to him. (this is in Oregon) The responding officer asked him if his door was locked..he replied yes. The criminal was also charged with use of a weapon in the commission of the crime as well. Good luck and please heed the advice about keeping specific comments off the forum, it is good advice.
    "A Veteran is someone who, at one point in their life, signed a blank check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life." That is Honor.

Quote Originally Posted by mshean View Post
    Even though I caught him the police told me they would have to 'cite' me for the 'unsecure' gun!
    I'm pretty sure that is the stupidest thing I have heard so far this year. Just pure, absolute nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Cocked _and_Locked View Post
    I'm pretty sure that is the stupidest thing I have heard so far this year. Just pure, absolute nonsense.
    I invite you to read some of the gun laws in place here in MA. It gets worse, far worse... "Just pure, absolute nonsense." Yup... This is the handy work of the liberal left...

It could happen anywhere in the US if the courts continue to interpret the 2nd Amendment and apply restrictions that were never intended...

Gun Laws - Executive Office of Public Safety

Massachusetts Gun Licensing Requirements

I advise reading these in the bathroom or have a bucket handy... Sickness is a common side effect of reading MA gun laws...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Remove thread

Even though I feel I am well within my First Amendment rights, and have not,(in my opinion) said anything to hurt this case, I have contacted 'Lukem' the administrator to remove this thread as suggested by some here. Still no reply from Lukem though...........? ;(

Quote Originally Posted by mshean View Post
    Even though I feel I am well within my First Amendment rights, and have not,(in my opinion) said anything to hurt this case, I have contacted 'Lukem' the administrator to remove this thread as suggested by some here. Still no reply from Lukem though...........? ;(
    The details have been deleted so that should do fine.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123