New Toy - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Toy

I have a birthday coming up. In Sept. That should give you plenty of time to make one for me. :D

Very nice. I would really love to try building one. I just don't have the nerve to try. I think my wife would be a little upset if I spent $800 on a bag full of useless parts.
    David

The only person available to protect you 24 hours a day is you.

3. Looks nice almost like the one I am carrying over here. I have a A-2 style Bushmaster at home and I have been toying with the idea of getting parts to make it a carbine but that may have to wait a while.
    ["Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!"
    - Ben Franklin
    FONT]

Very nice!! Well, almost as nice as mine!! lol Can't wait till you come down and we can hit the range! I'll bet you lunch I can out shoot you with mine!

Quote Originally Posted by DrDavidM View Post
    I have a birthday coming up. In Sept. That should give you plenty of time to make one for me. :D

Very nice. I would really love to try building one. I just don't have the nerve to try. I think my wife would be a little upset if I spent $800 on a bag full of useless parts.
    Doc it's really not to bad! Tell you what get all the stuff and if you can not assemble it just ship it to me!! I'll put it together and a....... ship it right back......

6. Wnat Bet

That is no kind of bet I pay for lunch the whole time I am there any way. :D

7. Dr it is not that bad. That was the first time for me. ocen you get te lower done the rest is cake.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12