Glock 27 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Glock 27

1. Smile Carried the 27 as soon as it came to the LEO store...

Now going to get a 33 to repalce it.

I like the .357 sig caliber better so does the Texas Dept. of Public Safety that is our highway patrol.

Great choice!! I have had my G27 for almost four years and love it. It is a little snappy BUT very controllable to me. I find it very easy to conceal and carry. I would recommend a good belt (Beltman is my choice), a good holster and lots of practice.

I do not use any magazine extensions on mine. If I put an extension on it I may as well just carry a G23 instead. I also carry a G23 magazine as a backup for the G27.

I have never had any problems with mine and I have well over 5,000 rounds through it.

What you really need to do is try one out at a range first just incase you don't like it. Maybe someone you know has one and will let you try it out.

You can also purchase a 9MM conversion barrel and G26 magazines and you have a 9MM as well. Just incase you didn't know about this.
    Fred

4. GAP Floorplates

I highly recommend the GAP floorplates from Concealable Control. They don't increase the size of the grip, but they definitely increase the gripablility of the mini Glocks.

G A P H O M E

It's a brilliant invention and worth the money.

Here's a video:
    YouTube - Concealable Control Glock Subcompact

I am not affiliated in any way with the company, just really impressed with the product.

5. Someone has them for sale on this site:

http://www.usacarry.com/forums/buy-s...plates-fl.html

$16 is a good price.

Quote Originally Posted by jaymoe View Post
    I highly recommend the GAP floorplates from Concealable Control. They don't increase the size of the grip, but they definitely increase the gripablility of the mini Glocks.

G A P H O M E

It's a brilliant invention and worth the money.

Here's a video:
    YouTube - Concealable Control Glock Subcompact

I am not affiliated in any way with the company, just really impressed with the product.
    I just put one of these on my glock 27 today. It makes an amazing difference on keeping a good grip on the baby glocks. The gun no longer slips from my fingers from recoil now. This ensures that your bottom finger stays where its supposed to. Also gives your pinky somthing to brace around the bottom of the magazine as well.

AND you get 2 of them for $20. Amazing part for the price.

I carry a 27 or at times a 36, like them both, my wife carrys a 26, and I have a 21 for a car gun

I have the little brother, the 26. Good size and you can true your life with a Glock.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12