Carrying in a "Gun Free Zone" - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Carrying in a "Gun Free Zone"

I'm not a criminal, so I'll comply with the law to the best of my ability. I'll do my best to stay away from places were carrying would be in violation of the law. Certain states have laws where businesses can post a sign that prohibits carrying on premises. If the sign by its self holds no legal weight (like in FL where businesses must ask you to leave or you can be charged with trespasing), I will enter the business only if I have no other options. (Like if one grocery store is posted and the one next door isn't). I'll also get the contact info for store managment and will send them a letter voicing my concerns with their policy.

The whole idea of "concealed carry" is that the casual observer doesn't know you have it. Keep it "concealed" and you shouldn't have any problems anywhere you go. ;)
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

I feel that the 2nd amendment is the law of the land and any law that violates it is a violation of the constitution. That being said we have to deal with unjust laws everyday. I try to avoid "killing zones" as much as I can. When I can't then I have to way the fear of needing my gun and not having it against the fear of being arrested for carrying and make my choice from there. Each one of us has to chose what they feel they need to do. None of us can make that choice for someone else. The best answer I can give is the 2nd amendment says you are not wrong but you may suffer for standing up for what you know is right.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12