Combo pouch(mag and flashlight)?

Thread: Combo pouch(mag and flashlight)?

Combo pouch(mag and flashlight)?

I have been looking all over the net and cant seem to find what I want so I bring it to the people. I'm looking for a combo pouch that will allow me to carry a mag(M&P 9C double stack) and a light(surefire) with the bezel DOWN. All I can find is bezel up!!!!! If you know of any please post the link.

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

Question

Wow over one hundred views and no one can help me? I must really be SOL! Do they just not exist??????

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

I think the issue with using one in a bezel down configuration is the possibility of having the light get stuck. If the leather got wet and shrunk, cold affecting fit etc... Plus with the bezel down the rest of the smaller diameter shaft would be loose and wobble about in the pouch.

I know they have one (bezel up) advertised in the Dillon Blue Press catalog.
    Gary Brommeland does some custom work so you could ask him if he would make one... I've dealt with Gary on a mag pouch and IWB holster and he is awesome to work with. Great customer service.. His stuff is more $$, but worth it...

Belts and Accessories
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

5. Quote Originally Posted by S&WM&P40 View Post
    I have been looking all over the net and cant seem to find what I want so I bring it to the people. I'm looking for a combo pouch that will allow me to carry a mag(M&P 9C double stack) and a light(surefire) with the bezel DOWN. All I can find is bezel up!!!!! If you know of any please post the link.

All of the combos I'm seeing that I would prefer are bezel up. Blackhawk makes a single carrier for the light that's bezel down.

BLACKHAWK! Flashlight Holder*w/Mod-U-Lok Attachment - BLACKHAWK!

I went this route with my mags and lights. I love the rail set up.
    BLACKHAWK! CQC Dual Rail Accessory Paddle - BLACKHAWK!