9mm subcompact search in on - Page 7
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: 9mm subcompact search in on

Glock 26 Gen 4 beautiful weapon!

Beretta Nano

Wait till this one comes out looks like a keeper, I don't like Taurus, quality control is bad.

I personally own a Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact and it's not a bad weapon - may be worth checking out. It is loaded up with plenty of features such as a SA/DA trigger, Safety/Decocker lever, and can be carried halfcocked with a visible hammer. To top it all off it has a 13+1 round capacity.

Quote Originally Posted by gkeil961 View Post
    Glock 26 Gen 4 beautiful weapon!
    Very much agreed!

Off of I-80 between Des Moines and Cheyenne
    Blog Entries
    Didn't read entire thread so my apologies if a duplicate thought, but have you seen this yet? Deprecated Browser Error

No slide release lever, thin and takes +P ammo and by Barretta! Let's approach CrossBreed Holsters and let them know we need a mini-tuck for this... Contact Crossbreed Holsters

This gun is on my short list of "next".
    1)"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." -Thomas Jefferson.
    2)"Imagine how gun control might be stomped if GOA or SAF had the (compromising) NRA's 4 million members!" -Me. http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/nraletter.htm

7. Being as I'm a very new gun owner with not a lot of experience in the many various guns available in the 9mm category. I went to a local mom and pop store that is just a general we have a little of everything type of business. I try and get as much there as I can since I feel it's important to support your local community. I asked him one day what they carried and what they had that would fit into a good concealable gun. He showed me the Ruger SR9C. But before buying it, I went to a few forums and did some research. But came back a few days later and bought it. I have only had it a short time and have got maybe 200 rounds through it without any issues. It comes with a 10 round clip and a 17 round clip, and being as the background check is done right then when you buy it, didn't have to wait. Just another you might want to evaluate. Academy has it for about $450 and online about $399.

Everyone has their favorites and mine is the Sig P250SC. 12+1 and very concealable under a t-shirt. It is DAO, but that is what I prefer.
    For God and Country.

9. I have both the XD9C and recently have picked up a Keltec PF9. I find the XD to be too bulky for carry. The Keltec carries with ease. I did have some reliability issues at first but after sorting them out it's the perfect carry gun and easy to conceal.

Thumbs down Clips

Quote Originally Posted by jerryh60 View Post
    Being as I'm a very new gun owner with not a lot of experience in the many various guns available in the 9mm category. I went to a local mom and pop store that is just a general we have a little of everything type of business. I try and get as much there as I can since I feel it's important to support your local community. I asked him one day what they carried and what they had that would fit into a good concealable gun. He showed me the Ruger SR9C. But before buying it, I went to a few forums and did some research. But came back a few days later and bought it. I have only had it a short time and have got maybe 200 rounds through it without any issues. It comes with a 10 round clip and a 17 round clip, and being as the background check is done right then when you buy it, didn't have to wait. Just another you might want to evaluate. Academy has it for about $450 and online about $399.
    The Ruger SR9C does not use "clips" to feed ammo, it uses a detachable magazine. The only pistol that I know of that used stripper clips was the Mauser Broomhandle.

11. Thanks for keeping me correct on that. Wee hours of the morning is generally a bad time for me to be reading and posting. Thanks

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast