Guns for Christmas? - Page 2
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Guns for Christmas?

I got an LCP and for my son a Ruger Mark III 22 pistol "he doesn't know yet".

Yep, I have the ups tracking number and expect it at my FFL Thursday. WOO HOO

It's a New FN Scar 16s Limited Edition, which I will soon be trading for a Black 16s(gawd I hate those golden rainbows).

I've asked my wife for only two firearms... A Mossburg 500 shotgun (or an Ithica model 37), and an Armalite AR-10. Ammunition goes without saying... Still trying to convince her that she needs to carry.

Quote Originally Posted by NM-1911 View Post
    I've asked my wife for only two firearms... A Mossburg 500 shotgun (or an Ithica model 37), and an Armalite AR-10. Ammunition goes without saying... Still trying to convince her that she needs to carry.
    Here is one for $188

Shotguns | Slickguns

REALLLLLLY hoping for a new EDC

I have been carrying Sig's for years, and love them, BUT I have gone to the range many times lately with my pastor, and two other friends who are Kimber Loyalists. Since shooing their 1911, I REALLLLLLLLLYYYY Want one. I have smaller mitts so i decided I want a Kimber Pro Carry II. I know they are about $900. 00 and I haven't been THAT good, so I am willing to sell my Sig 2022 to help defer the costs.

Are you listening Santa? Wife? Mom and Dad?

Probably not since they all don't like guns, I am gong to secretly ask for $$ so I can buy it myself.

OOOOOHHHHHH how I WANT IT NOW! SO tempting to go into my savings, but wife would kill me....

We'll see, I can't wait until Christmas.

SO, the big question is, Stainless or Blued? What do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by Daven View Post
    I have been carrying Sig's for years, and love them, BUT I have gone to the range many times lately with my pastor, and two other friends who are Kimber Loyalists. Since shooing their 1911, I REALLLLLLLLLYYYY Want one. I have smaller mitts so i decided I want a Kimber Pro Carry II. I know they are about $900. 00 and I haven't been THAT good, so I am willing to sell my Sig 2022 to help defer the costs.

Are you listening Santa? Wife? Mom and Dad?

Probably not since they all don't like guns, I am gong to secretly ask for $$ so I can buy it myself.

OOOOOHHHHHH how I WANT IT NOW! SO tempting to go into my savings, but wife would kill me....

We'll see, I can't wait until Christmas.

SO, the big question is, Stainless or Blued? What do you think?

What about the Springfield 1911 models "hard to beat", or maybe even "the best" a Wilson Combat if you really want to spend some coin.

Quote Originally Posted by lukem View Post
    Christmas is right around the corner....so who all has asked or is getting a new gun for Christmas? I don't think I am, guess I wasn't that good this year!

I know my dad bought my brother a Mosin Nagant which he's going to be really exited about.

Anyone else?
    Don't know what I'm getting probably, whatever I get myself, LOL, and Luke tell your brother to get a slip on limbsaver pad, I have two Mosin's and shooting it much without the pad will hurt

My wife got a glock 23 40mm
    I got a Glock 33 sig 357
    My son got a Walthers p22
    Merry Christmas to all

Dear Santa;

This Christmas, I'm wishing for a Spring-Action, rifled, .177 pellet, that will max at 1100 fps, and grooved for a scope. No particular shape, color, furniture, etc., but MUST be consistent shot.

My preference would truly be the RCBS 1000 press, and a few die plates. However, I will be happy with a LEE Loadmaster in for 9 Luger. We already have every other die sets we need.

Thank you for your time,

Santa.
    Don't let PUBLIC EDUCATION be responsible for your legacy of "Gun Control". If you don't train them, who will?

Quote Originally Posted by Rjb545 View Post
    My wife got a glock 23 40mm
    I got a Glock 33 sig 357
    My son got a Walthers p22
    Merry Christmas to all
    Now THAT is a Merry Christmas!

You guys are making me jealous.

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast