Guns for Christmas? - Page 4
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Guns for Christmas?

Wife bought me a nice Stoeger Cougar 40 S&W. (Got it a little early, cause I picked it out) We are getting three of our boys (35, 33 and 22 year olds) Kel-Tec P11's. (This is what I have been carring at least until I find a comfortable rig for the Cougar. Can't wait for Christmas day Merry Christmas to All........................
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the Right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

3. My dad bought me a Sig P226 Tactical.... Can't wait to shoot it.

Christmas 2010

I will pick up the gift i brought myself. It's a taurus PT-145 45cal. I had a chance to pay just 325.00 new. I will be at the range with it friday the 24th of december 2010. I wish you all a happy and safe holiday. Carry On.

Wink It's not for me!

My darling wife picked out her christmas present a while back. It's a CZ75 P01 9mm. She wouldn't let me give it to het until christmas. I also ordered her a CBST with combat cut to go with it. I hope the holster gets here in time.

Then trickle-down gun-o-nomics will occur. She is handing down her Taurus 92 to my soon to be 21 year old son, along with the CBST that goes with it. I'm giving him a CCH class for christmas.
    Dan Hammond, Sr.
    Christian and No Foolin' Infidel
    NRA Marksmanship Instructor and Training Counselor, RSO, KS CCH Instructor

Getting? I always seem to be giving. This year;

Wife - Colt Mustang
    Son - Metro Arms American Classic II
    Step Son - M-Howa 1500 .308
    Brother-in-Law - 1927 Ithaca/LeFever Nitro Special, 20 gauge, SxS
    Sister-in-Law - Ruger 10/22 Carbine

With any luck I'll get a Brownells cleaning mat. If I'm really lucky there'll be a Davis P-380 under the tree.

7. I need a Christmas suggestion for my son. He's in Officer training for the Marine Corps and graduates from University next year. What would be a good first choice for him? My gun is a Glock 21 but maybe there is something better for him to perfect? Also he's a leftie, does that make any difference?

Get him (essentially) what he'll train with. Yes the safety/decocker is ambidextrous.

Beretta M9, Marine Ltd. 9mm w/case & Holster : Semi-auto at GunBroker.com

9. Since I recently acquired my CWP I asked for a Kel-Tec PF-9, and Santa (wife) delivered. Yes it was early. However I will wrap it and put it under the tree on Christmas Eve.

Taurus 44C "Tracker" 4" .44 mag for Christmas
    CZ 75 B Stainless Steel 9mm for New Year's
    IOK-47-C With Wood Stock 7.62x39mm for Valentine's Day
    Springfield XDM 3.8" with Tritium Night Sights 9mm for St. Paddy's Day
    And lot's & lot's of ammo for Easter

Yep...that about covers it!

Dumped the "Ole Lady" Roadblock a long time ago
    "There's a reason you separate the Military and the Police. One fights the enemy of the State and the other serves and protects the People. When the Military becomes both, then the enemies of the State tend to become the People."

Had a great day at the Eastman show last Saturday with my son and nephew at the North Atlanta Trade Center, filling my Christmas list. For myself a Glock 29 fitted with a Viridian C5L (more goodies on the way from Lone Wolf), for the wife a S&W Bodyguard 380 in a Recluse holster, for my son who will get his GFL in April the Taurus Judge Public Defender (handed-down from my wife replaced by the BG 380 above), and for my daughter a Beretta U22. Merry Christmas indeed! BTW... Saw lots of guns and ammo leave the shelves and tables, but not one report of violence, a very polite crowd - Big Daddy Claus.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast