Guns for Christmas? - Page 5
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Guns for Christmas?

Want a Rock River Arms tactical rifle fully decked out. *LOL*

Guns and/or ammo for Christmas

I am from the state of Maine and was raised around firearms all my life, that was normal in my world. The first time I got a gun for Christmas that I could call my own was when I was ten, it was a winchester 75 bolt action rifle with redfield micrometer 'peep' sights, with interchangeable front apeture sight posts, (I still have it) and I can still drive tacks with it.* I was on a junior NRA rifle team at Dow AFB since I had been 8. That Christmas was the best one I had ever had, along side the rifle was another package that was quite heavy for its small size, it was 6 boxes of remington-peters 'long's', not so good as LR, anybody remember those? I have recieved firearms for Christmas over the years, but nothing comes close to that special memory and the excitement that came with it. Merry Christmas

4. Smile Lcp

I bought both my son and daughter a lcp for Christmas. Nothing says love like a gun.

My Wife finally broke down and said I was going to get an AR-15 M4, can't wait now I have to start saving up for all the things I want to put on it. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Y'all.

Well as some of you know i had to sell my P95 for extra money for bills cause the wife and I had a Financial meltdown. A gun was gonna be in the works for Christmas, a Ruger 10/22 but that fell out of place cause of money issues so the only thing for Christmas this year is to look out of the window and look at the snow and figure out how I'm gonna pay our overdue bills. This year just plain Ol sucks for us!!

Gave my brother a 45 last Christmas and this year he's getting a 22 Bersa to play with.

Almost forgot, Santa I've been very good and a Kahr micro w/extra mag would be great to go along with my Sig P238. Merry Christmas to all!

My daughter is getting her FID soon. Mom bought me a .22 single shot for $12 when I was about 13 years old. I still have it, my first gun. Did a complete strip down, rehab, painted the stock pink and its wrapped for my daughter. It will be her first gun too. Can't post a pic don't have my own computer back yet.

You can run... but you'll just die tired. 3%

Guns for Christmas

Well, I bought myself a new P345 for Christmas. I did buy the wife a new Ruger LCP 380 and my daughter a C9 Hi-Point 9mm for her first pistol. We will be shooting before the end of the year.

I'm the only one with the paperwork and permit to be able to buy a gun. I was hoping to get a lever action Henry (octagon barrel) but she hasn't got her permit yet, so I guess I'll buy it after the holidays.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast