Guns for Christmas?
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Guns for Christmas?

Guns for Christmas?

Christmas is right around the corner....so who all has asked or is getting a new gun for Christmas? I don't think I am, guess I wasn't that good this year!

I know my dad bought my brother a Mosin Nagant which he's going to be really exited about.

Anyone else?

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

I got a Ruger LCP.
    For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan .When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours - Stephen Roberts

Got?

Did someone open their Christmas present early?

That's a great gun, I love my Ruger LCP! I've got the Crimson Trace Laser Grip for it as well.

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

I got it among other things on sale thanksgiving. Wouldn't be right to just let it sit around..
    For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan .When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours - Stephen Roberts

I received mine yesterday a CZ452 Ultra Lux it has a 28 1/2' barrel.

My wife just told me she got me something thoughtful for Christmas. I got all excited and asked if I could see my new AR15 now and she told me I was wrong. I looked at her puzzled--what else could be thoughtful for Christmas? What can I tell you. In our house gun ownership means I get a gun when she gets new jewelry--ends up costing me a whole lot for one more gun---at least she carries a stun gun. Merry Christmas to all my fellow forum members and a healthy and safe New Year. "May you never have to really do what you preach and say on this forum".

Purchased a Glock 17 Gen4 that was on sale for 499.00 and planning to purchase a cz75 stainless in 9 or cz75 sp01 by the end of the year

I bought my own Christmas present last August. Finally got to pick it up last Saturday ... a 22 Sparrow Suppressor for my Savage .22 Bolt :-)

I told santa I wanted a Sig 238 and I think he might have listened...(here's hoping anyway)

11. If Santa is on this forum (wink) a Glock 36 would be nice.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast