What if you saw a Law Enforcement Officer in Trouble? - Page 22
Page 22 of 28 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 220 of 277

Thread: What if you saw a Law Enforcement Officer in Trouble?

  1. #211
    Quote Originally Posted by winnre View Post
    Not rushing into a situation you know zilch about cannot be equated to hating cops. Geez.
    This is a cop and a bg. How do you not know?
    Ed
    "The tree of Liberty needs to be watered from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." Thomas Jefferson 3rd president of US (1743 - 1826)

  2.   
  3. #212
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Inland Empire, CA
    Posts
    34
    I never said I could not identify the parties. But if Party A and Party B fight, and I do not take a side, I am simply staying out of it. I do not necessarily root for anyone.

    So maybe I help the cop, then the BG says he will come after me for doing so. It can happen. Here is an example of a guy who broke up a fight and paid for it hours later with his life:
    Dad who split up fight in McDonald's shot dead (NOT Baltimore fight, another one, and guess who!)

    Or maybe I want to stand back and video it? No thanks, that may end up with me being the bad guy:
    Police beating of Las Vegas man caught on tape - News - ReviewJournal.com

    I am sure neither of these men thought they would ever find themselves with this result due to their action, or else they'd have thought twice.

  4. #213
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    OHIO
    Posts
    2,109
    Quote Originally Posted by ID9mm View Post
    I can see there are a lot of cop haters out there. Some of you act like cops are the bad guys. I think the ones that hate cops so much do so because they keep getting themselves into trouble. Not all cops are bad. I have met some cops that are really nice and will go out of their way to help people (not just in emergency situations).

    If I see a cop in trouble, I’m going to help him/her as if he/she is a person in trouble. Being a cop has nothing to do with it (Cops are people too). Of course you have to be careful doing this when you have a gun strapped to your side (other cops are going to show up). If a cop is being choked out and the BG is going for the cops gun, the BG is going to have both his hands busy. A good blast with my Sabre Pepper Spray/Tear Gas and/or a good blow to the back of his head with the butt of my knife should take him down with no problem or at least free up the cop. Even a good punch to the guys temple may do the trick. I doubt that I would ever have to pull my gun.

    Most importantly, make sure your family is safe before trying to help. Have your family call 911, you will be too busy.

    If you say any of these you are PREJUDICE and I have no respect for you or anyone like you:
    I hate you because you are: White, Black, Mexican, Asian, Police, Cop, LEO.

    Everyone is a person and should be treated that way.

    Please, post the names of all these "cop haters" you see in this thread....... instead of just stating that there are alot of them here and not pointing them out.
    While you are at it, please post PROOF of your accusations........

    You "thinking" that most of them only "hate" cops because they "keep getting themselves into trouble" is about the dumbest thing I have seen written in this thread..... nearly ALL the examples givin as to why they dont trust police has been because of UNCONSTITUTIONAL and UNLAWFUL bullying and harassment from thugs who think that because they have a gun and a badge they can do whatever they want.....

  5. #214
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    OHIO
    Posts
    2,109
    Quote Originally Posted by Edsworld View Post
    This is a cop and a bg. How do you not know?

    You have just PROVEN that you havent read much, if any of the posts in this thread.....

  6. #215
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Inland Empire, CA
    Posts
    34
    Okay here is one for you. You see a cop shooting at a fleeing vehicle. Maybe you can shoot the driver. Or the tires. Or block the vehicle with yours. Or somehow get involved. I mean if the cop is using deadly force on someone running away then surely he must be a terrorist or something?

    http://www.thatvideosite.com/video/b...hot_at_9_times

    The thing about jumping right in is that you will of course assume the cop is always right, and when he is not, now you are in the same boat as he is.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Axeanda45 View Post
    Please, post the names of all these "cop haters" you see in this thread....... instead of just stating that there are alot of them here and not pointing them out.
    While you are at it, please post PROOF of your accusations........

    You "thinking" that most of them only "hate" cops because they "keep getting themselves into trouble" is about the dumbest thing I have seen written in this thread..... nearly ALL the examples givin as to why they dont trust police has been because of UNCONSTITUTIONAL and UNLAWFUL bullying and harassment from thugs who think that because they have a gun and a badge they can do whatever they want.....
    I knew you would have something to say. Just look at all your post's. You right away assume just because someone is a cop they must be bad. You make it clear that you could not get along with a cop if it was the last thing you ever did. So what side of the law are you on?
    If you take all the guns off the street, you still will have a crime problem.
    If you take the criminals off the street, you cannot have a gun problem.

  8. #217
    As a student studying to become a law enforcement officer, I have to say I respect cops. I understand that there are some bad cops as well, but there are more good than bad. If I seen a LEO in trouble and seen his life was in danger, I would without a doubt jump in and take the threat out. I would not even have to think twice. I hope when I finally do get my badge, my decisions will be just and that I will make good decisions. Until then my job is to be the best law abiding citizen as possible.

  9. #218
    Quote Originally Posted by Profisher777 View Post
    As a student studying to become a law enforcement officer, I have to say I respect cops. I understand that there are some bad cops as well, but there are more good than bad. If I seen a LEO in trouble and seen his life was in danger, I would without a doubt jump in and take the threat out. I would not even have to think twice. I hope when I finally do get my badge, my decisions will be just and that I will make good decisions. Until then my job is to be the best law abiding citizen as possible.
    With that mindset you will be the kind of officer on CNN on trail for murder. You always have to THINK! There is no way to know for sure the officer is in the right. There is no room for officers on the street who do not think about their actions before carrying them out. If you make it through the psych test I'll be amazed!

    THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

  10. #219
    Quote Originally Posted by ID9mm View Post
    I knew you would have something to say. Just look at all your post's. You right away assume just because someone is a cop they must be bad. You make it clear that you could not get along with a cop if it was the last thing you ever did. So what side of the law are you on?
    Wow, he really said all that? Please do post one of his posts that states 'He can not get long with police"? Don't come back with "well he never really said it word for word, but his posts hint/point at it". Don't come on to the forums and start accusing people of thing with out hand facts to back it up. He like other members simply stated there are a lot of dirty badges out there. They then say why they would not stop and help an officer. So because of those two things they must be some hardened felon, who are posting from inside San Quentin while serving 3 to life?

    How does ones views on a matter reflect on their criminal record? Oh that's right I forgot that free speech and freedom of expression are dead in the USA of "Say what you like till it offends me, or I disagree with it."

    THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

  11. #220
    Quote Originally Posted by S&WM&P40 View Post
    With that mindset you will be the kind of officer on CNN on trail for murder. You always have to THINK! There is no way to know for sure the officer is in the right. There is no room for officers on the street who do not think about their actions before carrying them out. If you make it through the psych test I'll be amazed!
    Really? You would just let an officer die? Also you may have misinterpreted my meaning. Sure you have to THINK! but THINKING too much can be bad too. The question was would you help a LEO if needed be? I seen the video that the OP was referring to, and if I were a witness, without a doubt I would step in. Sir you are thinking too much and nit picking my post out of proportion.

Page 22 of 28 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Hollow Point Question
    By MateMike in forum New Jersey Discussion and Firearm News
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 04-04-2017, 10:17 PM
  2. Replies: 301
    Last Post: 03-08-2015, 06:53 PM
  3. Travel to Ohio from MA
    By DickL in forum Ohio Discussion and Firearm News
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-05-2011, 03:07 AM
  4. Does CWP cover knives...
    By cha2ga in forum South Carolina Discussion and Firearm News
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-23-2010, 04:16 PM
  5. H 3003 In House Judiciary Committee
    By Red Hat in forum South Carolina Discussion and Firearm News
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-30-2009, 03:43 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast