I want a free Springfield Armory Coffee Mug - Page 56
Page 56 of 57 FirstFirst ... 64654555657 LastLast

Thread: I want a free Springfield Armory Coffee Mug

Great giveaway - Congrats Ferggie!
    My Website: Nerd with a .45

Thumbs up mugged up

congrats Ferggie

Oh, frakkabritz; I thought everyone who asked for a mug would get one!! Sob sob.
    Charlie

Congrads on the new mug

Congratulations Ferggie! Please let us know how you are going to enjoy the coffee mug.

7. Gee, can't you guys afford to give away more than 1 mug?
    Thanx alot!

Quote Originally Posted by seerstone View Post
    Gee, can't you guys afford to give away more than 1 mug?
    Thanx alot!
    I've been giving away FREE stuff left and right the past few months. You make 2 posts and are complaining? And not sure if you noticed but this is a free website. So no, I can't personally afford to give everyone a free mug. Wow that's pretty ungreatful of you.
    Last edited by lukem; 12-30-2010 at 05:36 PM.

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

JSDinTexas Guest
    +1 Luke - and this site is a real good one!

congrats ferggie

Quote Originally Posted by lukem View Post
    I've been giving away FREE stuff left and right the past few months. You make 2 posts and are complaining? And not sure if you noticed but this is a free website. So no, I can't personally afford to give everyone a free mug. Wow that's pretty ungreatful of you.
    Just a thought. At our gun club meeting we have a raffle every month with good new or almost new gun 'STUFF" members donate who don't have much money, but "stuff" they don't want or need. It's a 50/50 raffle but usually the winner kicks the money back to the club and we use it for the juniors program or whatever.

With the amount of members here it would be inundating to assume the responsibility of taking and distributing the "stuff".

But I bet hosting a "Free Stuff" section would be feasible. Don't know how to work out the shipping costs. That would make free stuff available to people who can use and can't afford it, and get rid of good stuff people don't want hanging around (I hate seeing anything wasted) at NO cost to the site. Guys... running a forum of this size and quality is a huge expense and upgrades are endless. There's some pretty cool stuff here you don't find in hardly ANY forums.

Frankly, I thought Springfield was giving away the mugs to whomever wanted one as an advertising tax write off. I used to do that on a local level before tax time when I was actually making money at my business. There was a box of dot com advertising mugs my neighbor gave me cleaning out his company car a few months ago. VERY large ones. I didn't have the heart to say no, and then gave the whole box away to another neighbor for his hunting cabin, and I think HE gave them away. I hope they don't make it back to the guy who gave them to ME. But if they come back, I'll give them away here.
    You can run... but you'll just die tired. 3%

Page 56 of 57 FirstFirst ... 64654555657 LastLast