I want a free Springfield Armory Coffee Mug - Page 57
Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 747555657

Thread: I want a free Springfield Armory Coffee Mug

Lukem,
    I appreciate the site and what you've done. I guess I'm a little outspoken and may rub some the wrong way, but I also feel if people are going to be rude in the way some were on requesting a mug, and the responses after, they need to be called on it and I'm glad you did.
    Some of the requests were just plain out of order the way they were worded. I do understand if some were said in a jesting manner but... Unfortunately, we have become a "gimme, gimme, entitlement prone" society and personal manners and etiquette have disappeared along with common sense. It's time we become the self-reliant Americans that our forefathers and even our past generation "real" fathers were during times of their economic depression in the twenties and thirties. It's the government and their penchant for making people dependent on them that has almost killed our ability to be self-reliant and men of honor. Not sorry if I've stepped on some toes that needed stepping on. 'nuff said.
    Thanks again for what you have done and the work you did in establishing a site like this.
    'til next time, Switch
    "Next to creating life, the finest thing a man can do is to save one." - Abraham Lincoln

I would like my free coffee mug.

This thread has been closed since I picked a winner already. See first post.

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 747555657