They're heeere. Finally got pics of the M&P!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: They're heeere. Finally got pics of the M&P!!

Talking They're heeere. Finally got pics of the M&P!!

Just a few pics of my new M&P 9mm Compact. I have 500 rounds of UMC in the car and I'm off tomorrow so keep tuning in kids!! Range report will follow.

Don't worry, I didn't point at anyone. I have auto snap! ;)
    Unapologetic American
    NRA/IDPA/USPSA/GSSF

Nice pistols! Congrats!

Nice set up. The tac light always comes in handy. A lot of my friends give me grief about having the light. Truth is that you never know when you'll need your firearm. The one time that you do need it, it will be in a situation where it's dark and your primary light just ran out of batteries. :(

Hope the shooting goes well. Let us know if it shoots as good as it looks.

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

Looking good and I do like the Tac light! I bet it shoots a good as it looks. Have fun at the range...:)
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

That's nice.Very nice.Only thing I didn't like about the M&P was that I had trouble with the slide relaease.(being a dealer,I get to fondle the toys when I log them in)
    By the way,I hardly noticed the black box on your face.Is that a birth mark?
    heh heh yes,I know,I'm being a jerk.But really,nice piece.
    :p
    Give everybody guns.
    Natural selection will cull out the idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by Brainchild View Post
    By the way,I hardly noticed the black box on your face.Is that a birth mark?
    "Birth Mark"? I thought it was the new high tech special ops shades that they have on the market.

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

8. Wink

Have fun I hope you like it as much as I like mine. I have it in the 40cal.

I had the .40 for a week and didn't even shoot it before I sold it for some other bills. I shouldn't have bought on a whim.

And NO it's not a birth mark, it's the new M&P Identity hog 007 model. That way you'll NEVER know it's me. Hahaha, I just thought it would be funny since I couldn't hide my identity anyways because of my tattoos.

OMG, I can't friggin sleep!!!
    Unapologetic American
    NRA/IDPA/USPSA/GSSF

The M&P is a nice gun! Have a blast at the range tomorrow! lol. Oh and if you're not sure what to do with all that empty brass I know someplace you can get rid of it!!!! :D

Make sure you give us a range report!

echo_5 Guest

Talking Lol

was laughing at the "identity mask" and looking at your avatar:D

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast