13 year old girl on gun control!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 13 year old girl on gun control!

13 year old girl on gun control!

Granted this is canada, but it sends a clear message to the Anti's. It is a very well done video, and the end says it all.

YouTube - Katey's Firearms Facts

What do you think?
    .... And let the one having no sword sell his outer garment and buy one. ~God
    http://www.cjdefense.com/ Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by CalicoJack10 View Post
    Granted this is canada, but it sends a clear message to the Anti's. It is a very well done video, and the end says it all.

YouTube - Katey's Firearms Facts

What do you think?
    Pretty good for a then, 13 year old. FYI, she's 19 now, and STILL going after the gun grabbers in her country.

http://kateysfirearmsfacts.com/ is her web site.
    Big Gay Al: Big Gay Al's Big Gay (Gun) Blog
    An unarmed person speaking of the benefits of gun control is like a
    eunuch speaking about the benefits of sexual abstinence.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Gay Al View Post
    Pretty good for a then, 13 year old. FYI, she's 19 now, and STILL going after the gun grabbers in her country.

Katey's Firearms Facts - Information and Tools for the Political Activist in You! | kateysfirearmsfacts.com is her web site.
    The worst mistake Canada ever made was messing w/ Katey's daddy she is going to go after them till the day she dies.

For those who don't know the RCMP arrested her father right in front of her at a Canadian gun show and left her there waiting for her mom to come get her. Obviously she was traumatized and she's been hitting back ever since
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

Quote Originally Posted by Treo View Post
    The worst mistake Canada ever made was messing w/ Katey's daddy she is going to go after them till the day she dies.

For those who don't know the RCMP arrested her father right in front of her at a Canadian gun show and left her there waiting for her mom to come get her. Obviously she was traumatized and she's been hitting back ever since
    Do you know what happened to her father? Was he released, prosecuted or what?

The frozen tundra!! Also known as Minnesota

Katey's Firearms Facts - Information and Tools for the Political Activist in You! | kateysfirearmsfacts.com is her web site.
    I just looked at her website and seen that she was trying to build a website but needed $10,000 to cover the costs of design, hosting, and so on....

To bad she didn't have an email address on her site. Me and the wife know a bit about design (she knows a LOT) and we may have been able to help her for nothing more than the hosting fees. (which would still be cheap as my wifes dad owns the business, and does all my website stuff for free).
    MN Permit to Carry Instructor
    NRA Certified Instructor: Pistol, PPITH
    NRA Life Member, 3 x Iraq War Vet

Quote Originally Posted by buckslayer View Post
    I just looked at her website and seen that she was trying to build a website but needed $10,000 to cover the costs of design, hosting, and so on....

To bad she didn't have an email address on her site. Me and the wife know a bit about design (she knows a LOT) and we may have been able to help her for nothing more than the hosting fees. (which would still be cheap as my wifes dad owns the business, and does all my website stuff for free).
    For whatever reason, the online way of donating is turned off, but there is a form you can print out and mail to her. Maybe you could just send her a letter by USPS and offer your services that way?

Do you know what happened to her father? Was he released, prosecuted or what?
    I'll let Katey tell you

YouTube - The Government Stole Our Home using Proceeds of Crime Laws
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

Reminds me of Amy Carter on nuclear weapons and Malia Obama on environmental issues.

You can always find a kid who will say what you want to hear. The question is why would you be impressed by it?

Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post
    Reminds me of Amy Carter on nuclear weapons and Malia Obama on environmental issues.

You can always find a kid who will say what you want to hear. The question is why would you be impressed by it?
    She has a reason for being outspoken on the subject. I applaud her for her fortitude and reasoning...

What impresses me the least is what YOU have to say or write. I'd rather listen to the 19 year old...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Quote Originally Posted by 6shootercarry View Post
    She has a reason for being outspoken on the subject. I applaud her for her fortitude and reasoning...

What impresses me the least is what YOU have to say or write. I'd rather listen to the 19 year old...
    Wow.. That's impressive. Instead of having discourse with an adult you prefer to regurgitate the emotional immature response of a 13-year old.

Why am I not surprised?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast