Used Ammo Casings

Thread: Used Ammo Casings

Used Ammo Casings

Whay do you do with them? I have several hundred used casings from various calibers. I have heard once you get enough, you can sell them, I personally dont reload them, so what can be done with them?
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier....One died for your soul; the other for your freedom.

Have any buddies that reload? If so give to them and you may get some free ammo for your trouble. If not your local range would probably take them also any scrap yard will pay you for the brass. Who knows maybe somebody here would like them and pay for shipping-I usually either leave them in the buckets at the range or ship to friends.

Do you have any 45 ACP?

sadly only have very little 45 acp but get more and more every time i go out. right now less than 300 45acp.
    What can I do with the .22 casings? As far as I know, you cant reload that stuff. Im no much into reloading, dont even know how, or have the time or tools to do so.
    I think Ill hold onto what Ive got and let it build up and ship it to peeps for a little extra cash. Thanks =]
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier....One died for your soul; the other for your freedom.

Money in brass

Once fired ammuntion can usually be sold to a local store that sells reloading components. The other option is to sell to a recycle center, brass is worth money. (some recycle centers want the primers removed, some will not accept fired cases). A third option is to sell your brass through an ad in your local newspaper. New cases are expensive, any serious reloader will buy once fired brass. I have bought brass from my gun club for $10 per 500 for pistol and $15 per 500 for rifle but you should be able to get more for "once fired brass".

Send it to me, I'll pay the shipping.