Where can i get a custom holster made??
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where can i get a custom holster made??

1. Where can i get a custom holster made??

I would like to know if anyone has an idea of where I can get a custom leather holster made for my gun? I have a H&K USP .40 with the Viridian X5L installed, I cannot find a holster that will fit the gun with the X5L, does anyone know of any good places to get a custom leather holster made?

Quote Originally Posted by kingofthedemo View Post
    I would like to know if anyone has an idea of where I can get a custom leather holster made for my gun? I have a H&K USP .40 with the Viridian X5L installed, I cannot find a holster that will fit the gun with the X5L, does anyone know of any good places to get a custom leather holster made?
    I don't know of any who make a holster for that firearm with the X5L installed. More then likely you will have to send them the laser so they can make it for you. Try UBG holsters Nate makes outstanding custom work.

UBG Holsters

He does make a holster for the USP so I would ask him if you sent him the laserif he could make it.

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

Gary Brommeland does great work. I have 2 pieces of his work and have plans to buy another.

Call him and ask. It's like talking to an old buddy.

Holsters Concealment Systems Gunleather Concealed Carry for Weapons
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Quote Originally Posted by 6shootercarry View Post
    Gary Brommeland does great work. I have 2 pieces of his work and have plans to buy another.

Call him and ask. It's like talking to an old buddy.

Holsters Concealment Systems Gunleather Concealed Carry for Weapons
    Nate is a Vet and on top of that the gear he makes is outstanding. I took a leap after watching a review of his gear on youtube. So glade I did. I'm sure every member will post who they use/think are best lol. It's like the Chevy Vs Ford thing.

6. Quote Originally Posted by S&WM&P40 View Post
    Nate is a Vet and on top of that the gear he makes is outstanding. I took a leap after watching a review of his gear on youtube. So glade I did. I'm sure every member will post who they use/think are best lol. It's like the Chevy Vs Ford thing.
    Thanks to both of you guys for the recomendations! About how much did these holsters run you guys? I love your video signature, very nice!!!

Thanks to both of you guys for the recomendations! About how much did these holsters run you guys? I love your video signature, very nice!!!
    about $120.00 with shipping. Really good custom leather work in holsters is gonna cost in that range or better.

Good luck on the hunt..
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

8. Quote Originally Posted by 6shootercarry View Post
    about $120.00 with shipping. Really good custom leather work in holsters is gonna cost in that range or better.
    +1

And it might not be quick either. Custom work basically means a "1 of a kind" kinda thing in this case. He's gonna have to do some creative work in its' fabrication and that can take some time.

My buddy has a couple real nice custom ones he had done by mernickleholsters

check out !!!!

check out EL Paso saddlery , i got one for my m&p pro 40 which is not listed on there menu and i love it !!

UBG runs around 70-75 dollars unless you add things to it like snake skin,beaver and other skins like that. Shipping is only 7 dollars and change(but if you go on youtube and search for UBG holsters. Someone who did a review has a code you can enter to get free shipping.)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast