Skewed gun rights poll needs your vote
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Skewed gun rights poll needs your vote

Skewed gun rights poll needs your vote

http://www.change.org/petitions/self...tate-residents
    NRA Life Member, SCOPE,SAF Join up!

3. What a loaded poll. Why isn't there an option of "Current gun laws are acceptable as is".

Damn the media. This is going to be an event that leads to the proposition and possible passage of the Assault Weapons Ban.
    Quick to the gun, Sure of your grip. Quick to the threat, sure of your shot. - Chris Costa

Cool NY Poll

I just went to the web site and took part in the poll. The results that came up say that 64% of those taking the poll said gun rules were not strict enough while 36% said they were too strict. I voted in the latter part because I do believe that gun laws are too strict and, unfortunately, I believe they will be getting stricter due to the shooting in Arizona. Everybody is jumping on the band wagon and blaming everybody else under the sun for the idiot shooting the congresswoman and others. The liberals are using this to add fuel to the flame of their sinister plot to completely subjugate our nation. They are trying to silence the conservative media to keep their plans and actions from being exposed and to totally trash the Constitution. The liberals are saying that a rebellion is being fomented by the conservative hate speech but fail to take their share of the blame for inciting the nation to riot. The rhetortic is shameful and is doing more harm to our nation than overt physical action by some insane person who should have been instutionalized. Politicians are running scared now and wanting protection for themselves because they are afraid of being held accountable for their actions. An armed rebellion is the last thing this country needs. That will give the liberals all the ammunition they need to crush us under their heels and then our illustrious leaders can do as they want.
    We are living in scary times!

Voted!

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

Voted also!
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Voted.
    One must be wary of the mentality creating the problem or the law creating the crime.

I love America and the Constitution, if you don't then get out!

Voted and so did all adults in our family & extended family.
    AL
    Proverbs 25:28 - A man without self control is like a city broken into and left without walls.

I voted too. It's a shame that everytime a whacko comes out the make those that carry legally look bad. Gun restriction laws will not stop those people who choose to ignore the law anyway.

Skewed gun rights poll

For what it was worth tossed in my vote. After reading the article it seems the college did the right thing by suspending him from class until he was certified by a mental health professional, however I wonder if they bothered to notify the local PD about him.

Voted and amazed that most think that Gun Rights are not strict enough. Of course, coming from a NY paper leads me to believe that they have to do something controversial. The fish mongers can only support them so much. And who says that the results are accurately posted.
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast