Your Concealed weapon is useless - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Your Concealed weapon is useless

abc

This I believe was first shown about three maybe four years ago. At the time there was actually a stink made and ABC sort of conceded in print that they may have not given a not quite far showing. Not that it helps after the cat out of bag. I am not defending them, far from it, but why do people rerun this trash to cause an uproar?

this is totally nuts.....why would anyone in their right mind attempt to shoot at an armed assailant with a paintball gun???
    Just that premise alone makes this video complete nonsense.
    The fact that it was staged and rigged aside.

** if one of the "guinea pigs" was a real CCW holder ...(tho i suspect if any attempted to sign up they were weeded out in the selection process) would have been horrible tragedy if he/she pulled out their real firearm and killed the "armed attacker"

** did u also notice the one with "100 hours gun experience" was with airsoft......

As others have said,"The shooter knew in advance who was armed". Plus no one I know wears a long tight tee shirt. All ********!

For those who never saw the TV show at the end Diane Saywer put the cherry on,"ABC could find NO instances where carrying a concealed weapon saved a life".

I remember that and it was so staged that I couldn't believe that they would actually put that on TV. What a joke . . . . .
    "We will have a good government as long as those that govern are effected by those laws that they pass. When those that are passing the laws are no longer effected by those laws then they will no longer pass good laws."

6. Quote Originally Posted by molonlabe View Post
    This I believe was first shown about three maybe four years ago. At the time there was actually a stink made and ABC sort of conceded in print that they may have not given a not quite far showing. Not that it helps after the cat out of bag. I am not defending them, far from it, but why do people rerun this trash to cause an uproar?
    You are right! It was poorly done crap then, and is the same now! We need to stick to current problems--there are plenty of them!

7. Quote Originally Posted by ClearSightTactical View Post
    At least, that's the claim that this video makes...Of course, I think the video is biased, giving someone several hours of training and expecting them to respond favorably to an active shooter isn't exactly a scientific evaluation. No time was given to build physical muscle memory or more importantly the mental prep that goes in to carrying a gun.

YouTube - Proof that Concealed Carry permit holders live in a dream world, Part One
    Two point ...

One can't train for school setting as it for now not legal to carry.

Two this video could turn or sway a person away from getting the permit to carry .

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234