Hero girl recovering after shooting

Thread: Hero girl recovering after shooting

Hero girl recovering after shooting

You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

How could a convict on parole have a gun. Would that not be illegal. I thought laws would prevent things like this from happening.

Anyway, that is very sad. I am glad they are both alive and hope she has a full recovery.
    David

The only person available to protect you 24 hours a day is you.

4. Angry

Man what can you say, Very Very Sad.

All I can say it's sad, and the shooter needs to FRY! (although I can think of other things that should happen to him)
    Glock Carrier in SC.

MufDady

Now it's times like these that I think "why doesn't everyone who can, carry"? I know the anti's are screaming gun control over this poor little girl but, had the driver or the Mother herself been armed as well..........?

What a sweet little girl too. I'm sure her disability had nothing to do with her trying to save her Mother, it's the unconditional love us parents and children have for one another. It's why I started carrying; to protect my loved one's and myself and to make it home to my son no matter what I have to deal with. Everyday until he doesn't need me anymore.
    Unapologetic American
    NRA/IDPA/USPSA/GSSF

Hopefully a little prison justice will be handed down!
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

It is sad, but the saddest part is some politician will use that as a reason to restrict legal firearm ownership!!!! I hope the SOB burns for what he did.
    Owning a gun and considering yourself armed is like owning a piano and considering yourself a musician.

Quote Originally Posted by MufDady View Post
    All I can say it's sad, and the shooter needs to FRY! (although I can think of other things that should happen to him)
    How about a punishment of 30 days... on slow roast in the the electric chair...
    Samurai - "...he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." Luke 22:36