CCW'er Defends Himself at Walmart (N Las Vegas) - Page 11
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: CCW'er Defends Himself at Walmart (N Las Vegas)

please grow up

Quote Originally Posted by Treo View Post
    Guys he's a FRAKKING TROLL ignore him and he'll go away
    stop refering to me as a troll act your age.internet tough girl

3. Quote Originally Posted by armed-an-rdy View Post
    stop refering to me as a troll act your age.internet tough girl
    LMAO that was funny, I disagree with most everything you've said...but that was truly hilarious
    Quick to the gun, Sure of your grip. Quick to the threat, sure of your shot. - Chris Costa

Man, this site sure does attract its share of trolls, that's for sure. Get rid of one and two come to take it's place. Kinda like cockroaches.

BTW, knock me to the ground and you get shot. What the hell are you carrying a weapon for if you're not gonna use it when you're assaulted? Ho-hum...
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

Only the dumbest of the dumb would not shoot if the truly fear for their life. That you feared for your life does not mean you won't find yourself in court facing possible jail time. Take a look at this story. There is no doubt the best course of action is to avoid the conflict in the first place, but likewise there is no doubt jail beats the morgue and a few days in the hospital beats both of those. Using deadly force is a tough decision that needs long consideration before the need to decide arrises.

It also sounds like the vic was on the ground at the time. Few of us practice shooting after having been thrown to the pavement, he had just received minor injuries, adrenaline was coursing through his veins, and and and....

I wouldn't be too hard on the guy for missing. One, the perp left, threat gone, mission accomplished, in my opinion. Two, had the perp taken a bullet, chances of the vic being in legal trouble (particularly in Vegas) increase exponentially.

not a troll

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    Man, this site sure does attract its share of trolls, that's for sure. Get rid of one and two come to take it's place. Kinda like cockroaches.

BTW, knock me to the ground and you get shot. What the hell are you carrying a weapon for if you're not gonna use it when you're assaulted? Ho-hum...
    im not a troll , i just like this subject. and i would use my gun to stop deadly phsycal faorce being used against me

Quote Originally Posted by armed-an-rdy View Post
    im not a troll ,
    Yeah, you are.
    You also can't spell for beans
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011