CCW'er Defends Himself at Walmart (N Las Vegas) - Page 2
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: CCW'er Defends Himself at Walmart (N Las Vegas)

if the bad guys had no weapon, i see no reason to shoot at them.

Quote Originally Posted by armed-an-rdy View Post
    Fists are weapons.

Only an idiot lets himself get beaten senseless. As a bonus, the said idiot would have his gun taken.

-Doc

If I read it right the shooter was thrown to the ground first. Did well to just stop the attack. That very big center mass target gets real small when the crap happens. I once saw a shootout in a mens room with no hits. I had one where the BG's were on the other side of the car from me and while I hit all three it took far too many rounds to do it. The biggest enemy of accuracy is adrenaline.

Quote Originally Posted by armed-an-rdy View Post
    Being thrown to the ground and assaulted removes any "rights" the BG's may have had in my opinion. Such action switches on my "right" to defend myself from bodily harm.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokey View Post
    Center body mass should very easy to hit, for anybody that practices and has a level head. I agree that we know not of the gun.....distance....and other factors that can come into play.
    Try hitting center mass in an adrenalin dump while you're freaking out because for the first time ever you're actually shooting at another human being.
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

I will give the guy credit for trying to defend himself. I have seen some people that carry everyday that if the situation came up then they would be too scared to even pull the gun out.

Quote Originally Posted by Bighouse Doc View Post
    Fists are weapons.
    Fox Sports does a show on sports science where they convincingly show that a solid strike with a fist can rupture a person's spleen.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokey View Post
    Too bad he missed.....yet another gun owner that has little to no experience shooting the weapon he is legal to carry.
    And that is why even proponents of concealed carry are pushing for licensing. Not that going through a class will do anyone any good if the person does not practice, or believes that taking the initial class is all they need to know and their skills will never deteriorate in any situation or over any amount of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Retired Grunt View Post
    Walmart should give the guy a couple boxes of shells so he can work on his marksmanship
    Walmart wont do that. Their corporate headquarters is in China (That's rite, they are a Chinese Nationalized Company boys and girls). Why would they care about anything that happens in America unless it affects their bottom line. Besides, knowing the average distance of a self defense encounter is about 7 yards or less, if he missed that bad, he is gonna need more than a couple boxes of ammo. lol
    .... And let the one having no sword sell his outer garment and buy one. ~God
    http://www.cjdefense.com/ Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by CalicoJack10 View Post

Walmart wont do that. Their corporate headquarters is in China (That's rite, they are a Chinese Nationalized Company boys and girls). Why would they care about anything that happens in America unless it affects their bottom line. Besides, knowing the average distance of a self defense encounter is about 7 yards or less, if he missed that bad, he is gonna need more than a couple boxes of ammo. lol
    Walmart's corporate headquarters is in Bentonville, Arkansas.

to the victom: good job.. to the bad guy:you picked on the wrong person and mabye you should get into an honest line of work because next time you try to rob someone you might find yourself laying on a nice cold slab with a toe-tag. dont worry i wont attend your funeral.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast