Gun Photos - Who's Got em!?
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Gun Photos - Who's Got em!?

Gun Photos - Who's Got em!?

As many of you know I've got a few projects I'm working on for the side behind the scenes. Without saying too much, I'm going to be needing some good firearms/gun related photos to use in some upcoming articles.

I'm really looking for anything firearms/gun related, training pics, at the range, guns only, etc. You'll get full credit whenever a photo is used in an article and will only be used on the site.

So, if you have some pictures I'd like to make avaialable for us to use, there's a few ways you can get them to us:

I appreciate anyone that submits photos for us to use. And just keep an eye out as I've got something big something hopefully VERY soon!

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

Ok here is the first one

sorry here is a better picture

My LWRC M6

Attached Images Attached Images Gun Photos - Who's Got em!?-lwrc-m6.jpg Gun Photos - Who's Got em!?-my-new-lwrc-m6.jpg Gun Photos - Who's Got em!?-brett-holding-m6.jpg 

H&K USP .45 Custom Combat v1 OD

H&K USP .45 Custom Combat v1 OD

7. Here's my baby.....It's a customized H&K USP .40S&W, with a Robar Teflon NP3 coating on the slide and internals, Trijicon night sights, Promag Rail, and the Viridian X5L green laser tac light unit. With my rounds of choice, Winchester Ranger, SXT, JHP Rounds.....

8. My everyday carry LDA

Just thought to show you all my Para LDA 40cal. No it is not polymer! I am old and like the feel of steel. Just me I guess but with 2 matching custom holsters from Mernicle they are comfortable all day.

My XDm 45 ACP & Kimber Ultra carry II 45 ACP

My EDC - Kahr CW45 and supporting cast.

How about voting... ?

While many claim to support the right, precious few support the practice.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast