Talk about getting lucky - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Talk about getting lucky

congratulations! i was wondering if by chance you might know the winning lotto numbers this upcomming weekend? just kidding. have a great time with your new toy.

We won the package at Blackwing in Delaware Oh, I agree with you on getting free ammo cause it's hard enough to keep stock up on what I have now. That's ok I am willing to get more. As far as having this so called luck we have entered several other of their raffels and did not win. If anybody is close the Delaware Oh they are having another raffel. They're giving away 5 pistols, 2 45's, 2 40's, and a revolver, cna't remember the caliber. By the way they are going to have 5 winners, one pistol to each of the 5 winners.
    kerstingm, NRA Member, CCW Permit,CZ 75B, CZ 75PCR compact, Kimber Ultra Aegis II 9mm, Kimber Ultra Raptor 45, Beretta Px4 Storm 9mm S/C, Sig P229, Ruger Super Redhawk 44 Mag, Taurus PT1911, DPMS AR15, Mossberg 930 SPX 12 Gauge, Beretta AL 390 12 Gauge

Awesome score!

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

Thumbs up Terrific

Congratulations, a great win.
    Preserve the 2nd amendment and firearms, THE NRA NEEDS YOU NOW!
    May the happiest day of your past, be the saddest day or your future.
    Today is the very first day of the rest of your life!

Just lucky, you are.

7. Congratulations, great list of guns. Nice to hear of someone getting lucky.

Thanks for the great replies I might not be able to win a lottery, but we feel like we won the gun lottery of a life time. We went out today and accessorized them. One tactical light for the 930, a couple of tactical slings, and a couple of quad rails for the AR's, lots of ammo, and wow a bunch of cash. I'm starting to think it's more expensive to customize your guns then your house and car. It sure is fun though.
    kerstingm, NRA Member, CCW Permit,CZ 75B, CZ 75PCR compact, Kimber Ultra Aegis II 9mm, Kimber Ultra Raptor 45, Beretta Px4 Storm 9mm S/C, Sig P229, Ruger Super Redhawk 44 Mag, Taurus PT1911, DPMS AR15, Mossberg 930 SPX 12 Gauge, Beretta AL 390 12 Gauge

Congrats... now you just need a new camera.

Huzzah!

Congratulations! What an awesome win.

Now for the bad news.....

You won't find a Knoxx Stock that will fit your shotgun because it is an autoloader. Those stocks are really, really amazing at reducing recoil. So much so, in fact, that autoloaders will not cycle. I highly recommend Knoxx Stocks, but only for the pump guns.
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by JrFreak View Post
    Congrats... now you just need a new camera.
    I was just about to say that......oh well...

Congratulations. Now if you will excuse me I'd like to drool without you people looking at me.
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast