What kind of flashlight do you carry for EDC?/How do you carry it?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What kind of flashlight do you carry for EDC?/How do you carry it?

Question What kind of flashlight do you carry for EDC?/How do you carry it?

Like the title says what kind and how do you carry it (pocket,bag,mag/light combo holster, etc....?) I use to carry a streamlight mircostream still it broke. I'm looking at a streamlight polytec or another mircostream. Has anyone used the Galco cop mag/flashlight paddle holster?

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

Charleston, South Carolina, United States
    I carry a small Pelican tactical flashlight with me in my jacket pocket and I also have a Streamlight flashlight with an AC adapter for home and car.

Viridian X5L (Gen 1) on my Glock 19

My EDC light is a Jetbeam Jet I Pro. It sits in the small pocket of my jeans. See it here. Jet I Pro w/IBS V3

When size dosen't matter as much I always have my Jetbeam Jet M1X with me.
    Jetbeam M1X

I have tons of different lights but these are the best I have ever had.

I usually carry a Surefire 6P defender LED, as it was a leftover from active duty and I have not wanted to go buy another one, and I keep that in a pocket most of the time, but I also put it in the Maxpedition bag next to the gun when I am traveling. Decided recently after seeing the effects of strobes to go with a Novatac 120T Tactical Concealable LED as it is smaller, and has a clip on it so I could in theory wear it on my belt not to mention a pretty impressive strobe effect and only uses one CR123A. It also has several intensity settings from what I understand, and is around $140.
    .... And let the one having no sword sell his outer garment and buy one. ~God
    http://www.cjdefense.com/ Wisconsin

TLR-2S on the HK but for a pocket light I am looking at one of these...
    700 Lumen's, uses AA's, strobe, and 3 light levels... iTP A6 Polestar AA Cree MC-E LED
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

I carry a Streamlight Scorpion in a belt holster
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

Quote Originally Posted by Sheldon View Post
    TLR-2S on the HK but for a pocket light I am looking at one of these...
    700 Lumen's, uses AA's, strobe, and 3 light levels... iTP A6 Polestar AA Cree MC-E LED
    Not bad for 75 dollars(Amazon.com) What makes you want to buy that other then the 700lums? Over a surefire or some other well known brand?

Quote Originally Posted by Treo View Post
    I carry a Streamlight Scorpion in a belt holster
    Yeah I'm looking at the new scorpion XL they just came out with it's a updated scorpion. It has 200 Lumens on high and strobe mode. It's around 82(full blown MRSP price) but LA police gear has it for 42. I just read the shotshow 2011 report on it and the other streamlight XL's and they seem to be outstanding.

I carry a Nebo Tactical in my front pocket at all times. For a small light its pretty bright for the price. You can find them cheaper than this,I just pulled one up to show what it is.

NEBO CSI EDGE 35 LUMEN TACTICAL POCKET FLASHLIGHT #5519 - eBay (item 290516811239 end time Feb-26-11 15:21:06 PST)
    Its Better To Have It And Not Need It Than To Need It And Not Have It.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast