m1600 makeover
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: m1600 makeover

1. m1600 makeover

this is an armscor 22 lr. i found it really cheap. it shoots great so i decided to give it a makover. added a 25 shot clip, carry handle scope monut, scope, bipod, laser/flashlite and front handle. when i was all done i airbrushed it then gave it three coats of satin clear. what do you think? ps hope i posted this in the right fourm.

Good job!

4. m1600

thank you

5. Where did you pick up the 25 round mag, scope, grip, and bipod?

6. m1600 makeover

i bought the mag at Welcome to Advanced Tactical and the rest of the stuff on ebay. the mag is from a armscor ak22 and you must remove one inch off the top of the plastic clip holder for it to fit. easy to do

That's a nice piece, slickly set up! I have an Armscor M1600R... The same rifle as yours except with a retractable stock.

Do the 25-round mags fit well (not loose and sloppy) after being cut down, and do they feed as well as the 15-rounders?

Thanks.
    "I believe we should achieve a national standard on gun control, and that standard should be none whatsoever."

8. m1600 makeover

the mags fit good and i've had no jams with rapid firing. i would like to get my hands on a folding stock

9. Scope mount

How did you get the scope mounted? I can not find any mount solutions that will fit on the handle.

Did you use gloss clear coat?
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

Quote Originally Posted by lyttonj View Post
    How did you get the scope mounted? I can not find any mount solutions that will fit on the handle.
    A standard M-16/AR-15 carry handle rail adaptor will work fine...
    "I believe we should achieve a national standard on gun control, and that standard should be none whatsoever."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast