How do you/have you normally purchase(d) your firearm(s)? - Page 3

View Poll Results: How do you/have you normally purchase(d) your firearm(s)?

Voters
81. You may not vote on this poll
  • Research online, buy in person.

62 76.54%
  • Research and buy online.

4 4.94%
  • Go feel around at a gun store, and then buy online.

1 1.23%
  • Go in a gun store, find something that interest me and buy it eventually from the 1st shop.

10 12.35%
  • Online? I'm too impatient to buy anything online.

0 0%
  • I buy most (60%) or more online because prices are that much better.

4 4.94%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How do you/have you normally purchase(d) your firearm(s)?

need to add all of the above, and from private party to the list
    Roy
    Dacono CO
    CCW, Ruger LCR, Winchester 94, S&W 686-3

new york state

Quote Originally Posted by ClearSightTactical View Post
    Hey guys,

We're considering adding an FFL to our existing business at our existing office. We're thinking of starting off doing transfers, but have also toyed with the idea being a stocking dealer as well.

So, I wanted to see what the response was like in this thread about purchasing online or buying in store.

Please feel free to post any advice, or experience.

Again, we already own a business and have a leased office where both city zoning and the property owner will allow an FFL (checked with both). We're more interested in the transfers and maybe dabbling in used guns as new gun mark-up isn't exactly "worth it" IMO.

We already have the FFL packet, spoke with insurance agents regarding GL for the business, and aren't depending on this to pay our rent (to get all those responses out of the way). I've always loved firearms, and due to a recent experience receiving a firearm from an FFL I think we could do a much better job than the local transfer agents in town.
    i have to purchase the gun first go back to the court .have the judge aprove the gun to be added to my license. that takes weeks, then go back to the gun store and take it home

If I see of heard something interesting, I'd to research on it online first, then go to a gun store/s see what I can find good about it. Feel is very important to me so I buy in person.
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

I research online and go to my favorite local gun store where I can see it , touch it, talk softly to it .... Ha, Ha, no seriously the guys at my LGS are very helpful and always have a good story to tell. And my hard earned money stays local.

6. Quote Originally Posted by armed-an-rdy View Post
    i have to purchase the gun first go back to the court .have the judge aprove the gun to be added to my license. that takes weeks, then go back to the gun store and take it home
    That really sucks.
    Quick to the gun, Sure of your grip. Quick to the threat, sure of your shot. - Chris Costa

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123