72 man shoots teens after they him him in the head with a baseball bat. - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 72 man shoots teens after they him him in the head with a baseball bat.

As I posted before,I always answering the door when its dark with my firearm in hand and speak through the door. At my old home,there was a sharp corner and during winter I could count on somebody wanting to use my phone after going into the ditch on the corner at least twice a week. Most were dumb ass teenagers driving too fast or drunks. Not once was a person surprised that I had my gun in hand,perhaps its because so many people are carrying firearms them selfs here in AK. I rarely let anyone inside my home to use the phone unless we were having a cold snap below 0 or if that happened to have rolled their car and it was unsafe to sit in it to wait for the Troopers and tow truck.

As far as peep holes go,they are useless in our extreme weather up here.

99% of the people I know have a cell phone. If they ran their car into a ditch or broke down, they can call someone themselves.

Only once in the past 5 years did someone come to my door late at night. 11:30 pm in my semi-living in the sticks address makes one cautious. I went to the door with mt .45 in hand and spoke through the door. I didn't open it, and the incident ended with nobody being hurt. The person at the door was angrily accusing me of running into his fence (which I didn't). After he drove away, I waited for a few minutes, and then went outside to check my house, car, and property.

A peephole wouldn't have made any difference. I didn't know this guy so I wasn't opening the door for him anyway.

why did he open the door

Quote Originally Posted by tgunn View Post
    Here is a story that just happened over the weekend that I wanted to share with you fellas. Good outcome for the homeowner and three teens off the streets.

Man, 72, Shoots Two Of Three Home Invasion Robbery Suspects : NorthEscambia.com
    i was in pensacola fl when this happened, at 8;45 3 teenage males knocked on the door. the victims name is jack crawford,he looked out the window saw the 3 teens with there faces covered .opened the door with his weapon in his hand.when the door opened he was immediatly hit in the head . he never fell to the ground. opened fire on 2 of the 3 teens . he stated he could of shot the third but didnt want to shoot him in the back. both teens that were shot survived.they didnt say what caliber he used.i think it was a good shooting.however i saw no reason to open the door in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post
    He answers the door with a gun in hand - he must live in a crime ridden neighbor or was expecting trouble. What if it was a mailman? That'd be the last time he got mail delivered to his home.

$4.00 could have saved him a lot of trouble.

I have a peephole. And I have my Ruger on me every time I answer my door.
    Doesnt have a thing to do with my neighborhood, which isnt bad at all. It has to do with understanding the fact that regardless of where we live bad guys CAN and DO come knocking sometimes.
    I dont know if that stanger in the peephole is a Jehovahs Witness who I can tell Im not interested, or some punk who's going to try to force his way into my home...not until I open the door and ask.

Thumbs down Jehovah's Witnesses

Quote Originally Posted by Ruger357SP101 View Post
    I dont know if that stanger in the peephole is a Jehovahs Witness who I can tell Im not interested, or some punk who's going to try to force his way into my home...not until I open the door and ask.
    One of my friends got tired of the Jehovah's Witnesses knocking on her door at 08:00. Her solution, the third time they showed up at aproxmiatley 08:00, she was just getting out of the shower, seeing them through the peephole she answered the door completly nude. They have not been back since. Now that's an interesting "tactical" solution.

Quote Originally Posted by G50AE View Post
    One of my friends got tired of the Jehovah's Witnesses knocking on her door at 08:00. Her solution, the third time they showed up at aproxmiatley 08:00, she was just getting out of the shower, seeing them through the peephole she answered the door completly nude. They have not been back since. Now that's an interesting "tactical" solution.
    I need an address!

Quote Originally Posted by Lakeland Man View Post
    I need an address!
    In case you misread the post, she wasn't wearing a dress.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123